Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating below maintence for a long time until goal is reached..

missyd143

hey what if i have been and continue to eat lower than maintence with or w/out cardio like 1200 calories a day....some times ill eat 1700 //i weigh 126...what will this do? can i cut even further or not burn any fat this way...i should be losing until i want to be 110..correct me or not that is the scientific way---calories in vs calories out

are you losing weight each week, if so then it is obvious your diet is working. though if you stick on one too long your metabolism will get used to taking in that amount of cals each day, make sure u eat at least 6 meals a day to keep metab high, and change up your diets if you have been on one for a while, if u have been on maybe a 50/30/20 split for a while you could try out crum's diet, or many other options. if yours isnt working try another.

Why are you so focused on 110lbs? You should be more concerned about body composition. You could weigh 120-130 and look damn good.

Top Bottom