Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EAS Creatine

Drunken_Weasel

EAS creatine.. Is it pretty good? it was only 10 dollars for 300g of it.. :) has no taste, or smell .. and mixes well into the apple juice I bought.. taking 5g a day, 10g a day on my training days.

you know, i should start mixing mine with OJ. i definately dont reccomend mixing it with water. it turns into a very bitter chalky liquid

jeremys said:
you know, i should start mixing mine with OJ. i definately dont reccomend mixing it with water. it turns into a very bitter chalky liquid

I don't have the proof, but I have heard several times that you should not mix your creatine with an acidic juice like orange juice. That it breaks it down and yields it ineffective.

I mix mine with a little koolaid. I also heard that the sugar in koolaid helps with absorbtion.

Maybe someone can post proof of this either being true or false? (Sorry I have no documentation to go with this.)

FYI,
Joker

Drunken_Weasel said:
noooooo!

don't mix it with OJ.. I've heard its bad to mix it with "Citrisy" drinks.. go for Grape juice, or Apple juice...

You type faster than I do.......:D

Joker

thanks guys. i dont have kool aid or anything, so i'll keep drinking the chalk

JOKER47 said:

I don't have the proof, but I have heard several times that you should not mix your creatine with an acidic juice like orange juice. That it breaks it down and yields it ineffective.

I mix mine with a little koolaid. I also heard that the sugar in koolaid helps with absorbtion.

Maybe someone can post proof of this either being true or false? (Sorry I have no documentation to go with this.)

FYI,
Joker

I have heard the same in multiple places.. heard that the sugar in grape/apple juice works well. :) Koolaid sounds good too..

Drunken_Weasel said:

I have heard the same in multiple places.. heard that the sugar in grape/apple juice works well. :) Koolaid sounds good too..

Yup, yup, yup. I heard the same about grape juice and apple juice. But it was "white" grape juice.

I just like koolaid better than apple juice.:D And, it's a lot cheaper.

Joker

jeremys said:
thanks guys. i dont have kool aid or anything, so i'll keep drinking the chalk

You've gotta have sugar at home bro.. add some sugar into it.. it should help your body obsorb it better, from what I have read.

Another note, anyone have any opinions on the EAS creatine?????

Drunken_Weasel said:

Another note, anyone have any opinions on the EAS creatine?????

Heard anything from EAS is WAY overpriced. Other than that, I've heard it fine.

Try Kilosports.com. 2 kilos for less than $50. That includes shipping.

Joker

Top Bottom