Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Cruisin With SARMS... NEW PICS and a NEW SARMS COMPANY!!

dylangemelli

I am 3 weeks into my cruise and feeling and looking great... I am currently running this as my cruise stack...

test cyp 200 mg week
mk2866 25 mg day
s4 75 mg day
gw 15 mg day
proviron 50 mg day
d-spark
albuterol 12 mg day

NOW, I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR EVERYONE... I AM USING SARMS FROM A BRAND NEW COMPANY THAT WILL BE OPENING IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS... I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE GIVEN THESE TO TRY OUT AND WAS GUARANTEED THEY WOULD BE THE HIGHEST QUALITY I HAVE EVER SEEN... MY ASSESSMENT SO FAR IS...

THESE ARE THE BEST AND HIGHEST QUALITY I HAVE EVER SEEN... THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE... I AM EXTREMELY PICKY WITH SARMS AND WHAT I WILL USE AND THESE ARE SIMPLY THE BEST I HAVE EVER USED... I WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE OPENING OF THE NEW SITE AS SOON AS I HAVE WORD...

Here are my updated pics...

9a93ky.jpg

muj2g3.jpg

2ngy7b4.jpg

Wow looking really good man.. I'm all ears to this new company. Hopefully they can deliver as good as Unique and SS to Sweden :)

Sent from Sweden/essolion using EliteFitness app :)

Looking great Dylan. Looking forward to hearing the info on the new company! Keep up the great work Bro! Inspirational!

Absolutely love news like this. Can't wait to hear on the new company. Looking pretty full bro and friggen ripped as hell.

I feel absolutely wonderful on this cruise and on SARMS... I can't wait for the new company to open... Everyone is going to be blow away by these... I will keep the updates coming as I get them and let everyone know...

Top Bottom