Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Cruisin With SARMS... NEW PICS and a NEW SARMS COMPANY!!

Awesome. What is your belt size? I have a hard time finding pants at a 31" waist, you must have to have pants custom tailored. And what would you estimate you body fat percentage at?

I am 3 weeks into my cruise and feeling and looking great... I am currently running this as my cruise stack...

test cyp 200 mg week
mk2866 25 mg day
s4 75 mg day
gw 15 mg day
proviron 50 mg day
d-spark
albuterol 12 mg day

NOW, I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR EVERYONE... I AM USING SARMS FROM A BRAND NEW COMPANY THAT WILL BE OPENING IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS... I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE GIVEN THESE TO TRY OUT AND WAS GUARANTEED THEY WOULD BE THE HIGHEST QUALITY I HAVE EVER SEEN... MY ASSESSMENT SO FAR IS...

THESE ARE THE BEST AND HIGHEST QUALITY I HAVE EVER SEEN... THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE... I AM EXTREMELY PICKY WITH SARMS AND WHAT I WILL USE AND THESE ARE SIMPLY THE BEST I HAVE EVER USED... I WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE OPENING OF THE NEW SITE AS SOON AS I HAVE WORD...

Here are my updated pics...

9a93ky.jpg

muj2g3.jpg

2ngy7b4.jpg

Completely peeled. You look great.

Tell this new SARMS company to offer good dosing at a reasonable price. SS is a complete joke with their pricing. They should know how ridiculous it is the price they are charging for what they offer. They'd make MORE money selling it for a reasonable price and increasing their volumes out the door.

Completely peeled. You look great.

Tell this new SARMS company to offer good dosing at a reasonable price. SS is a complete joke with their pricing. They should know how ridiculous it is the price they are charging for what they offer. They'd make MORE money selling it for a reasonable price and increasing their volumes out the door.

thanks bro! from what I have been told, the prices will be much more competitive than sarm search is...

Top Bottom