Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dumb mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will be fine... welcome to the site.. stick with eating well and protein..learn from others.. leave steroids till you are in ur mid 20's atleast.

like UFO and others said above.. at your age you already have crazy hormones, no reason to inject yourself.. i think you realize that now. your friends might give you a hard time, but pull them aside and explain to them the ramifications of not just growth plates being closed, but also the suppression you get and the fuc**ing with your testosterone/hormones which should not be messed with until 25+

the greatest benefit you have at your age is the insane stamina and health at your age. we used to lift 45 minutes in a hot FL gym, then run in the hot FL heat for another 45 minutes for weightlifting team 6X per week. once u get older that becomes much more difficult on your joints and with jobs and the stresses that come with it.

so take advantage

Well if my growth is stunted already, i should just continue this cycle.

If you assume that, and you follow that way, you would win a first class ticket to the world dumbass hall of fame.

We are done here. Thread should have never reached 2 pages. Kid get the fuck off the steroids!!!!!!!!!! end of discussion. Get the hell off them and go talk to your parents about seeing a doctor now!!!!!!!!!
You are your parents problem now not this sites. They did a shitty horrible job raising you and it shows. They have no clue what there son is up to in life and that is a damn crying shame. Bad parenting is the reason you may end up fucked for life. This site will have no part of that. Have a nice day!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom