Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dumb mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblahblah987

Okay I know I am going to get flamed, but I'm 17 and I started my first cycle of test prop. I realized that it's not worth stunting my growth. So my question is if I have only injected 2 cc, if i stop now will my growth not be stunted? And also will I still need a PCT?

Just stop! Dont worry about pct. You really need to stop making impulsive decisions, just relax and finish growing up. Good luck to ya.

so yall think my growth wont be stunted?

If you injected just one time, no. Nothing will happen to you. Just stay off chemicals. Your body has enough natural hormones at your age to make great progress. And believe me, far in the future, by the time you are 32-34, you will say "I am so glad I listened to these guys..."

Just so you know, there is no such thing as safe cycles and PCT and going back to natural. Once you do 2-3 cycles, your body will NEVER be the same naturally. You can do PCT and recover, but the body will never function the same way.

For now, you're safe. Just stop.

its good you smartened up. stop now and dont take anything for pct. you may feal a little down for a short time but your body will recover itself. i would like to see an example of a days food, a weaks training, and your full stats to see if there is any improvements we can make there to get you growing faster.

I really doubt that was enough to stunt your growth. Just make sure you STOP right now. If it did already cause your bones to fuse at least you're a decent height. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom