Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dude where is my gyno?

Caber/prami and forma should be plenty while on a nandro bro. Maybe low dose aromasin.

No reason to run letro on cycle and kill gains. NPP is a much better option because if you start seeing sides you can drop it and it clears in a fraction of the time as deca. You also get a punch quicker from it, and the gains are much more lean.

yea i'm sure that is the case
but for now it appears that things are under control but i know the inevitable

You are only using this stuff for two reasons: Losing body fat and gaining muscle mass and some strength. No need to force yourself to use stuff that will hurt ya... Just the thought of going under full anesthesia get gyno removed is enough to make me want to avoid it all together.

You'll get just as far with Masterone, Var, Winny, Primo and others like them - and stack it with OTC stuff like Epi, Forma, Helladrol and D-Spark. - For some 500mg of Test stacked with Epi or Hella, you can dose Forma Stanzol, D-Spark and maybe keep a tiny bit of Aroma on hand for your run. You'll get ripped off that, and Gyno danger should be minimal to none running that.

In the end consistency is the name of the game. Staying consistent with your training and Diet, getting enough protein and pushing hard enough, not just during cycle but all th3e time. Let the cycle results accumulate, not just run a treadmill of gains and loss.

-BRR

Top Bottom