Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dude where is my gyno?

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
I'll tell you where, it is almost gone.
brief personal history:
-saucing history is about three years, just test and tbol...blast and cruising the last two via endo script
never used over 500mgs a week during blasts, cruising on 150-200.

this combo has been working great, keeps me feeling good and my blood numbers are mostly on point. But i wanted to try some decca and against the better judgement of some on this board i pulled the plunger back and ran with it.
real light just 300 mgs a week...was planning on running it for 12-14...great gains right off the bat, not sure if it was a placebo thing but i got a strength bump in the first week (was also running 200mgs of test).
things were going good till about week 8, then started feeling nip itch...i upped the adex dose and a few weeks went by and the itching got worse and i felt my pre-existing bump grow in size (always had a pea sized lump)...it went from a pea to a grape and it hurt like a mofo...so by week ten i dropped the decca, scaled back the test to 150 pw, and started letro/prami treatment.
ran letro at 2.5 ed, and the prami at a half a cc i forget the exact mg without looking at the bottle.
anway a month later and the lump is almost entirely gone, some days i can't even find it...almost seems like the pea lump has sunk further back into my pec flesh cause i really have to dig to find it some days.
very little sides from either, though the prami made me nauesous though not to the point of vomitting.
and the decca never fuct with my sex drive...and it has been over a month since my last shot...am i in the clear or could i still crash out and could the lump return? i started the prami a week after the letro so i only ran it for about 3 weeks...should i continue to run the prami solo and for how much longer?
thanks!

So youre really liking the blast and cruise?

yea things couldn't be better in that regard, obviously the health aspects do have me concerned.
but my numbers are legit (rbc is a touch high though).
i'm not a massive monster, but i'm pretty jacked and lean...so i'm content.
never wanted to be a mass monster, and i'll never use over 500mgs a week

It's kind of a sad story bino, I always pictured you with tits.

you can still spank to me if you want just imagine a fat set of double gyno Ds.
and where are the serious joosers? just chat knuckleheads wtf

Bino,

Why don't you stick with Anabolics that can't cause Gyno or that have Estrogen reducing properties from now on. Like: Forma Stanozol, D-Spark and even Epi.

Gyno sucks and you either need to have surgery one day or avoid it all together now.

Bino,

Why don't you stick with Anabolics that can't cause Gyno or that have Estrogen reducing properties from now on. Like: Forma Stanozol, D-Spark and even Epi.

Gyno sucks and you either need to have surgery one day or avoid it all together now.

yea i'm sure that is the case
but for now it appears that things are under control but i know the inevitable

Good to hear you have it under control.

sucks it was my first and probable only run with decca,i had great results at a light dose.
you ever hear of bros running letro on cycle? that would be about the only way i could use decca again.
maybe npp

Dang, I already bought you a training bra for your birthday.

Top Bottom