Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dubya Talk

R

RyanH

Recent quips from our Educated President:

I haven't thought about the nuance of it.
-- Washington DC, June 24, 2001, when asked by Peggy Noonan about the prospect of Russia joining NATO

They're not talking about firm price controls. They are talking about mechanism to -- as I understand it, a mechanism to mitigate any severe price spikes that may occur, which is completely different from price controls.
-- reported in Molly Ivins's syndicated column, June 26, 2001

Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease.
-- Gotheburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

Can't living with the bill means it won't become law.
-- Brussels, Belgium, June 13, 2001

So on behalf of a well-oiled unit of people who came together to serve something greater than themselves, congratulations.
-- greeting the University of Nebraska women's volleyball team, Washington, DC, May 31, 2001

If you're like me you won't remember everything you did here.
-- Yale University, New Haven, CT, May 21, 2001

There's no question that the minute I got elected, the storm clouds on the horizon were getting nearly directly overhead.
-- Washington, DC, May 11, 2001

But I also made it clear to [Russian President Vladimir Putin] that it's important to think beyond the old days of when we had the concept that if we blew each other up, the world would be safe.
-- Washington, DC, May 1, 2001

This administration is doing everything we can to end the stalemate in an efficient way. We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end.
-- Washington, DC, April 10, 2001

You can fool some of the people all of the time and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.
-- Washington, DC March 31, 2001

As you know, we're studying safe levels for arsenic in drinking water. The scientists told us we need to test the water glasses on 3,000 people. Thank you for participating.
-- Washington, DC, March 31, 2001

You teach a child to read and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.
-- Townsend, TN, February 18, 2001.

Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods.
--Austin, TX, December20, 2000

The great thing about America is everybody should vote.
-- Austin, TX, December 8, 2000

They misunderestimated me.
-- Bentonville, AR, November 6, 2000

This is an impressive crowd, the haves and the have-mores. Some people call you the elite. I call you my base.
-- Al Smith Memorial Dinner, New York, NY, October 19, 2000

...a hemispheric energy policy where Canada and Mexico and the United States come together. I brought this up recently with Vicente Fox, who's the newly elected president. He's a man I know from Mexico. And I talked about how best to be able to expedite the exploration of natural gas in Mexico and transport it up to the United States, so we become less dependent on foreign sources of crude oil.
--during the first Presidential debate, Boston, MA October 3, 2000

It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet.
-- Arlington Heights, IL, October 24, 2000

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.
-- Saginaw, MI, September 29, 2000

More and more of our imports are coming from overseas.
-- reported in Slate, September 25, 2000

Bush: There's Adam Clymer, major league asshole from the New York Times.
Cheney: Oh yeah, he is, big time.
-- Labor Day Rally, September 4, 2000

It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.
-- Reuters, May 5, 2000

I'm a uniter not a divider. That means when it comes time to sew up your chest cavity, we use stitches as opposed to opening it up.
-- on David Letterman, March 2, 2000. (the audience booed)

I understand small business growth. I was one.
-- New York Daily News, February 19, 2000

The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case.
-- Pella, IA, as quoted by the San Antonio Express-News, January 30, 2000

Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?
-- Florence, SC, January 11, 2000

I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.
-- Nashua, NH, January 28, 2000

It's not the governor's role to decide who goes to heaven. I believe that God decides who goes to heaven, not George W. Bush.
-- Houston Chronicle.

I didn't -- I swear I didn't -- get into politics to feather my nest or feather my friends' nests.
-- Houston Chronicle

When I have been asked who caused the riots and the killing in LA, my answer has been direct and simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame....

WOW.....WHAT AN INSPIRING LEADER?

Bush is an intelligent man. Just because he has trouble constructing and saying sentances doesnt mean he is anymore of an indiot than you are. In my opinion he did more in the first 6 months of office now than Clinton did. Im sure he wouldve done a lot more too if Clinton didnt fuck up the economy before he left office. :fro:

Some of these are pretty funny...very yogi bera.

VicTusDeuS said:
Bush is an intelligent man. Just because he has trouble constructing and saying sentances doesnt mean he is anymore of an indiot than you are. In my opinion he did more in the first 6 months of office now than Clinton did. Im sure he wouldve done a lot more too if Clinton didnt fuck up the economy before he left office. :fro:

Right, the economy sucked from 1988-1992 under Bush Sr., improved dramatically from 1992-2000 under Clinton, and now that Bush is in office again, employment is already shooting up.

The facts speak for themselves, just as Bush's words prove that he is, in fact, an idiot...

VicTusDeuS said:

Did I call you an idiot?? NO I dont think I said.....VicTusDeas was an idiot!!I said Bush was an idiot!! Although im beginning to think you are a stupid fucker!! Dont make me angry,you wouldnt like me when im angry!!

Oh and maybe Bush is doing good things.....I still think he is an idiot anyway!!

Bush kind of reminds me of Ross Perot missing 1/2 of his brain.

I especially like that puzzled look Bush has on his face while he listens to someone else speak. You know, the way he puckers his lips like he's trying to repeat aloud whatever that person is saying. I think he's translating it into "Bush-ese".

for me as an European, his points of view are very difficult to understand

Top Bottom