Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drunk Sex

NEO1 said:
Umm, Idk, drink less? Maybe?

Ya think?

The story sounds sorta funny except I was wondering, you are 19 and have already had 3 alcoholic black outs? How much do you drink and with what regularity? :worried:

usually on weekends twice a week in college....
but since its summer, more often
my problem is when i start thinking i never believe i'm drunk
just like in the end of beerfest when they say, "were not that drunk"

Iggy- said:
usually on weekends twice a week in college....
but since its summer, more often
my problem is when i start thinking i never believe i'm drunk
just like in the end of beerfest when they say, "were not that drunk"

Don't you think that is a problem?

As a few others have stated before me maybe you should chill on the drinking as this is really isn't "normal" behavior. I mean, not the whiskey dick part, LOL, that pretty much happens to every dude when he drinks too much. But rather the part about how heavily you drink and how often. That is trouble that NOBODY needs, especially not someone so young.

Iggy- said:
I'm facing a huge dilemma....
On three seperate occassions i've been near blackout drunk, and not able to get it up....

Many bad things have happened because of this....
for example
I went to ohio state with a few friends who are in a frat and my one buddy hooked up with this very large chick (over 200lbs). her friend was 95lbs with a great body. The party night my buddy, well call him tom and i convinced the big girl and her friend to go into a dark room naked with us.

FYI at this point it was 1am and i had been drinking since 12pm. I started going at the skinny one and my buddy went at the fat one. I couldn't seem to get it up.... it pissed me off so much.... i just couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong. Then i heard a loud call. "SWWWIIIIIITTTTCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!", The big girl yelled it and jumped on top of me and tom went on doing the hott one while the fat one went down on me. She told me i wasn't going to get hard and i watched while my friend went at the hott one. I stormed off pissed and drank for another 8 hours until around 9am. Was a very crazy night.... never want anything like that to happen again. To sum it up, this has happened to me about three times and i'm 19. Just wondered if anyone else has a drunk sex story that will top this one. Or if any other guys have been in a similar situation.... or even gotten SWITCHED!, lol
i can only laugh at it now....

top my story
Fake it like wimmez do.

Or quit drinking.

BIKINIMOM said:
Don't you think that is a problem?

As a few others have stated before me maybe you should chill on the drinking as this is really isn't "normal" behavior. I mean, not the whiskey dick part, LOL, that pretty much happens to every dude when he drinks too much. But rather the part about how heavily you drink and how often. That is trouble that NOBODY needs, especially not someone so young.

Not really sure how long youve been out of the "college environment," but drinking twice a week in college in on the tame side of the spectrum...

Most "fratboys" drink tues,thurs,friday, all day/night saturday for football games, and a wine/movie sunday with sorority girls is the norm.

leanbulk24 said:
Not really sure how long youve been out of the "college environment," but drinking twice a week in college in on the tame side of the spectrum...

Most "fratboys" drink tues,thurs,friday, all day/night saturday for football games, and a wine/movie sunday with sorority girls is the norm.
And if most college students jumped off a bridge................

leanbulk24 said:

I've been out of college for bout 20 years and yea there were bros that drank that much, no doubt but I chose not to socialize with them on a regular basis. I mean, who wants to be with dudes who are always fucked up?

Being fucked up on occasion or catching a buzz is ok but drinking the point of blacking out and/or having your johnson not working is a bit excessive dontchu think? Doesn't matter how old you are.

BIKINIMOM said:
I've been out of college for bout 20 years and yea there were bros that drank that much, no doubt but I chose not to socialize with them on a regular basis. I mean, who wants to be with dudes who are always fucked up?

Being fucked up on occasion or catching a buzz is ok but drinking the point of blacking out and/or having your johnson not working is a bit excessive dontchu think? Doesn't matter how old you are.

To each his own...

thats what happens these days...you get drunk and the bar 4 times a week, its really not as rare as youre making it sound.

cheers!

Top Bottom