Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug Free Member

I must commend you, you look very good.

The only thing I can not stand is when some natural guy, has to talk shit on people that have used drugs.

If you are natural that is great for you, bu some people want a little more out of their physique, so keep your condescending comments to yourself and we can all get along. ;)

Seems like Mr. Natural got busted a couple of posts up. Maybe he is natural because he only does insulin or hGH....or natural in the way Ronnie Coleman is natural. Either way it doesnt matter to me whether he is natural or not.....but why claim you are if you arent? Can you say "insecure"?

I agree with you about the "I'm natural" stance. This is alot like raw powerlifters looking down on the equipped lifters. These elitist attitudes are bullshit......

The_Eviscerator said:
I must commend you, you look very good.

The only thing I can not stand is when some natural guy, has to talk shit on people that have used drugs.

If you are natural that is great for you, bu some people want a little more out of their physique, so keep your condescending comments to yourself and we can all get along. ;)

nasser el somebody said:
your not natural. i train at the same gym as you carlos, and guess what people talk!!!!!

What a DICKHEAD! You must be one of the juicers from this forum that don't get big no matter what they take;
first off who the fuck is carlos my name is robert and what gym are you talking about cause I havent been in one in like 2 months I train at home.:rolleyes:

listen here juan, i was talking to you mother the other day and she even knows you use the steroids!!! who are you trying to fool!!!?

nasser el somebody said:
your not natural. i train at the same gym as you carlos, and guess what people talk!!!!!
Hey man keep real to yourself dont listen to those other people some cant get big without drugs thats the only way they know how. IM natural to AND I guarantee I can hang with any juicer in the gym any day of the week. i ABOUT TO ENTER A CONTEST WHERE JUICIN OPTIONAL LET YA KNOW HOW I WILL DO I am not trying to dog nobody but its the truth. sO KEEP REAL MEN i CAN DIG THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

hey robz...

don't mind the salami, he seems to like to start shit with people on the boards. He tried to rake PumpGirl in another post also. Just don't listen to him.

Great veins

Robz,

I love those veins on your bicep! I can not begin to tell you how great looking that is, not that your arms are too shabby.

- Bob from Pennsylvania USA

Top Bottom