Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinks other than water

princesa said:
mmmm...i have to have it every sunday
I use splenda
once a week its ok right?
splenda= The FDA's "final rule" report says that 11% to 27% of sucralose is absorbed in humans and the Japanese food sanitation council says as much as 40% is absorbed.

Its gives a much higher insulin spike then people think.

I drink about 3 black coffees a day some times so I can not put anything in it. Plus again I like it. I think you will be fine with once a week though.

I tried drinking black coffee and it wasn't very good lol. I think the 1 8oz cup of coffee with 1 tsp of sugar will have to be my cheat food because I can't keep my eyes open in these meetings all morning..

And no one answered the Whey question.. I'm just starting this weight loss diet/plan. Most mornings I'm rushed on the way out and it's hard to grab breakfast.. is it a good idea to use a Whey shake as breakfast? Or is that supposed to be used as a pre/post workout shake?

Thanks for all your replies!

And those Crystal Light packs are freaking great! Too bad I can't find the Iced Tea ones anywhere.

DJLegacy2k1 said:
Crystal Light is sooooo yummmy for my tummy! lol

-Legacy

seconded!! :heart:

if plain water don't do for you, just go with any kind of flavored water. there's lots!

water, skim milk, diet coke (1-2 cans a day, the two meals I eat out, I eat 6-8 times a day, so stfu), Arnold Palmer Light (50/50 diet lemonade and iced tea), crushed ice (I have a few shakes a day).

Diet coke still has High Fructose Corn Syrup..Diet Pepsi does not.

I got some great ideas from you guys, thanks!

I just have one other question and that is the whole Whey protein shake thing.. I've only been working out for about 2 weeks now so I haven't really lost any weight yet (it fluctuates between 286lbs and 279lbs everyday, is that normal?) but am only eating healthy now and am doing a low-calorie diet. Is it a good idea to take a whey shake as my breakfast? Or is Whey used when you've already lost a lot of weight to try and build muscle? I'm new to all this so I want to do it right with your help. Thanks!

6'4" - 282lbs - 25 years old

BaltimorePablo said:
I got some great ideas from you guys, thanks!

I just have one other question and that is the whole Whey protein shake thing.. I've only been working out for about 2 weeks now so I haven't really lost any weight yet (it fluctuates between 286lbs and 279lbs everyday, is that normal?) but am only eating healthy now and am doing a low-calorie diet. Is it a good idea to take a whey shake as my breakfast? Or is Whey used when you've already lost a lot of weight to try and build muscle? I'm new to all this so I want to do it right with your help. Thanks!

6'4" - 282lbs - 25 years old

you need to assess how many calories it takes for you to maintain (not gain or lose) and then cut that down by 10-20% to and lose about 1lb a week. you should start at 3000k/cals.. something like 300g of protein, the rest of it mostly carbs or mostly fat, don't combine the two in meals.. weigh yourself one time a day, when you wake up and empty out your bladder is great.. you will always weigh a few lbs more at the end of the day 3-5 is normal..

you can use a whey shake to replace a meal or two a day, or to provide a little extra food for you.. i don't mix fat with carbs in any meal except breakfast.. so breakfast for me is usually steak&eggs, toast, pancakes, butter, fruit preserves, a bowl of fruit, and a glass or 3 of milk. the rest of my meals which come around every 2-3hrs consist of fat+protein or carbs+protein..

Top Bottom