Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dr. may have injected into a vein? Help

Thanks Everyone,

Stevesmi, He went in at the top of the glute. Like, if you drew a horizontal line, it would run right across the top of the crack/tailbone. He stuck it into the bulge or peak of the muscle on that line.
Anyways, oddly enough (it's only been around 24 hours), but I actually think I can tell its in my system. Most likely placebo or something, but I wasn't tired or lethargic as I usually am, last night.

Thanks Everyone,

Stevesmi, He went in at the top of the glute. Like, if you drew a horizontal line, it would run right across the top of the crack/tailbone. He stuck it into the bulge or peak of the muscle on that line.
Anyways, oddly enough (it's only been around 24 hours), but I actually think I can tell its in my system. Most likely placebo or something, but I wasn't tired or lethargic as I usually am, last night.

Hot

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

If he pushed the needle in further after The aspiring showed blood, then he should have pushed past the vein and injected into the muscle. I seriously doubt that he injected any of the test into a vein. The bleeding probably came because the vein that was originally punctured was bleeding into and out of the injection hole. I doubt that there was a significant amount of test, if any that came out either but some could have. The one injection shouldn't make a big difference anyways.

I would say this is exactly what happen..you are fine bro.. I would.gy lots of money this is what happen..

A lot of times you can go through a vein and out the other side. It will bleed like hell but it went in the muscle.

Top Bottom