Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosages Are Bullshit

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I see a lot of threads with people asking about the best dosage for this steroid or that steroid and plenty of opinions of what is best.

It is all bullshit.

How can anyone say that 500 mgs of something is best when without any concern for everything else that's being taken? In other words, is 600 mgs of Primo the sweet spot irrespective of whether the person is taking 200 mgs of testosterone or 2000mgs of testosterone? It's so silly.

Here's the deal. All steroids work. They all work a little differently. But the TOTAL amount is what matters. If you want "clean" gains, Ppimo is the way to go. But you add enough to meet your needs. Don't do 800 mgs of Primo a week and 100 mgs of Anadol a day. You might as well just use a gram of test.

Decide what your TOTAL weekly dosage will be. There are actually some people who think that the total amount of orals don't count! If you do 50 mgs of an oral that's another 350 mgs you added to the mix.

I see guys using 2 grams a week who want to add masteron and they're told that they need 600 -800 mgs of masteron. I can say for a fact, not only is that not necessary but even if it were, how about cutting back on the dosages of the OTHER stuff you're taking?

Everything is add, add, add, more , more more.

No doubt, more give more result. Fuck, do 4 grams an week and do jumping jacks and you'll probably look pretty good. But that's not bodybuilding to me.

Look at my pic on the left. I'm no monster. I'm no genetic marvel. But that's me after my first cycle in years -- a total of 600 mgs a week for 6 weeks -- right around the time people think they should be "kicking in." lol And I'm FIFTY NINE fucking years old.

Wait....wait, until you're 59 and find out how hard it is to train and gain. And you're telling me you need 2 grams a week at age 30? Bullshit. Lift more. Lift heavier. Eat cleaner. Take the right supplements every day. And stop this nonsense of the best dosage for this or that steroid.

My philosophy is, use a TOTAL of no more than ONE GRAM a week. Primo is too week for you at that dose? Then don't do it. You want a little mast to harden up? The one gram total still applies. Taking an oral as a kickstart? THAT is part of the i gram total.

That's the only way to build you body over the long run, otherwise, you're just a recreational drug user. You and Justin Beiber. ANYBODY can get buffed with enough drug use. Those who love the iron are the ones who keep it.

See you in 20-30 years or so. : )

Should be a stickie

i don't know how guys handle a lot of gear. I hate side effects. once you start running a lot of gear thats when drug abuse starts coming on and guys start having to take insomnia meds, bp meds, etc etc. its a never ending fuck up. i will stick with under a gram and continue making steady improvements over time instead of trying to build Rome in 1 day

Right on as usual Nelson. I'm 40 so I've been around a bit and the amount of drugs guys take these days blows my mind. I don't think I have ever even done 1000mg per week total and I've been cycling on and off for over 15 years. Like Steve said, I'm not willing to deal with the sides or worry about what it might do to me in the long run.

So could I do a cycle like this?

1-10 Test 100 mg/week
1-10 Primo 100 mg/week
1-10 Deca 100 mg/week
1-10 EQ 100 mg/week
1-10 Mast 100 mg/week
1-10 Tren 100 mg/week
1-4 D-bol 5 mg/day
1-4 T-bol 5 mg/day
1-4 Anadrol 5 mg/day
1-4 S-Drol 5 mg/day
7-12 Winstol 10 mg/day
7-12 Anavar 10 mg/day

and still get any sort of results?

So what are thoughts when people say u need to run primo at least 16 weeks?...would 6-8 weeks be sufficient?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

So could I do a cycle like this?

1-10 Test 100 mg/week
1-10 Primo 100 mg/week
1-10 Deca 100 mg/week
1-10 EQ 100 mg/week
1-10 Mast 100 mg/week
1-10 Tren 100 mg/week
1-4 D-bol 5 mg/day
1-4 T-bol 5 mg/day
1-4 Anadrol 5 mg/day
1-4 S-Drol 5 mg/day
7-12 Winstol 10 mg/day
7-12 Anavar 10 mg/day

and still get any sort of results?

Don't be a smart ass, but yes if you took that little bit of everything you could grow a lot. Probably get a ridiculous amount of sides running 15 different hormones though.

You never need to run so much of any one thing.

The only guys that have any business running lots of gear are professional competitors. If you can't get close to the ability to earn your pro card on moderate amounts of juice, then you don't have the genetics to do it in the first place.

Sticky this please ASAP! I agree 100%. He hits the nail right on the head. Guys who are not pro BBers running GRAMS of gear. Dudes who weigh 190 & bench 270 running GRAMS of gear in their 20s. I see it all the time & cringe.

Gear is so potent now that guys can half ass their train and diet and make massive progress with huge sides. Fuck that shit..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thre is a lot of truth in what you say here, but it's never a one size fits all solution. For example, guys in prep who want to achieve the hardest, biggest, leanest, and most vascular physique possible will combine different compounds at different dosages to achieve a desired look. Yes, the total amount of gear matters but I am one that likes to use and experiment with different compounds and dosages for a specific result. If I want to get hard and vascular I know that it's going to take 600-800mg of Masteron to make me look the best. If I went with 300-400mg Masteron and 300-400mg test (same amount of gear), I would get a very different result.

I think a lot of guys use too much gear, and some people over exaggerate how little you can get by with also. Sure, you can get by with just 300-400mg of test per week and make solid gains, but so can you at 200mg (I'm doing it now on cruise). But I would bet you my left nut that the guy running a gram of test will have better results than the guy running 300mg. More isn't always better, but sometimes it just fucking is...plain and simple. I'm not going to tell anybody what to do or not do. I will give suggestions, but everyone is in charge of their own bodies and have to make their own decisions in the end.

I have some very close friends of mine on a private forum I'm on, and these guys run A LOT of juice. Way more than I would run, but that's their decision. They are also bigger than most on this forum and I'm pretty sure it's not because their diet and training was so much better than ours.

Top Bottom