Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Don't you touch my playstation! *NSFW*

i read the synopsis of "a serbian film"....good god what a mess that sounds like. I won't watch it. It sounds like utter shiite. Isn't there graphic man on man rape in that movie? Like some dude gets cornholed while he's raping a corpse, and the the sheets get pulled back and it's his dead wife he was raping while getting a cock in his ass. Why on earth would anyone want to watch that?

Yeah, all of that is in there. There's one more, even more offensive scene that I won't mention.

It really is an awful movie. I, like most who bought it, have it merely to see what all the fuss was about. There is no true uncut version anywhere in the world. It's been censored in one way or another in every country that released it. The US cut is actually one of the most comprehensive versions available.

The original premise of the movie was actually interesting and could have been better had it been done tongue in cheek (like Hostel) rather than going over the top with graphic taboo's while trying to make political commentary about Serbia's Govt.

Salo, or 120 Day In Sodom, however is a classic, and while being sick, it is well made. the Blu-ray was release by criterion collection with a brand new 2K digital hi-def master and it's worth every penny.
 
Only on EF can a thread about a wifebeating gamer unravel into gay assrape and corpse fucking. At the same time.
 
Loots of peeps giving "zwhit" shit for simply bringing up the other side of a situation.


1st things 1st, no I dont condone hitting women.

I grew up with a mom that was a "victim" of abuse, and it wasn't until I was much older that I could look back and realize that she DID most often provoke men to beat on her...why? she loved playing the poor helpless woman and the attention it brought her.

So yes it is entirely possible that she or any other woman might be the poor angels they make themselves out to be.
 
it was asked so soon though, her behavior...why is she still with him, why did she do this, why did she do that...and I honestly think its because good guys get uncomfortable when they see that happen. Surely it must be her fault or she played a role...but it's the wrong thought...

What the hell is going on with HIS behavior... the source of the problem and his role in beating her?

Look, a lot of guys abuse women. I can try to understand that being a guy, it must be an uncomfortable thought so it's easy to go there, her behavior, it's easy to want to just think she's the problem and I completely understand that. That does not make it the truth or even half truth.

No one can provoke you to hit someone, not like this. Not domestic violence like this. You always have control of yourself. Solving emotional problems with violence is no one's problem but your own. If someone wants to play the victim they can't if you don't touch them, they can't if you don't hurt them.
 
it was asked so soon though, her behavior...why is she still with him, why did she do this, why did she do that...and I honestly think its because good guys get uncomfortable when they see that happen. Surely it must be her fault or she played a role...but it's the wrong thought...

What the hell is going on with HIS behavior... the source of the problem and his role in beating her?

Look, a lot of guys abuse women. I can try to understand that being a guy, it must be an uncomfortable thought so it's easy to go there, her behavior, it's easy to want to just think she's the problem and I completely understand that. That does not make it the truth or even half truth.

No one can provoke you to hit someone, not like this. Not domestic violence like this. You always have control of yourself. Solving emotional problems with violence is no one's problem but your own. If someone wants to play the victim they can't if you don't touch them, they can't if you don't hurt them.

That's not what I meant though. I was thinking, why the hell stay in the situation after he's irate and threatening her. Call the cops instead of pushing him. If I a daughter I'd tell her, or even my sisters to call me the first time she feels threatened. After he's put his hands on her its too late. I'd want to kill him at that point.

I probably projected what I thought she should've done on the situation and assumed she baited him since she didn't do that.
 
Top Bottom