Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic supply on point no problems

Buashej

Zero issues using domestic supply
Greg has been amazing with responding to my emails
He said my product would ship out the next day, and a week later i had nothing
I reached out to him to see if he could help me track my package. he responded within 12 hours and gave me a tracking number.
turns out it was at my post office and out for delivery that day. it is very reassuring to have someone like this with great customer service. a couple hours later to postman delivered it to my mailbox. could not ask for anything more

Awesome to hear and as I always say, @domestic-supply.com is far and away the best you can find!

I reached out to him to see if he could help me track my package. he responded within 12 hours and gave me a tracking number.
turns out it was at my post office and out for delivery that day. it is very reassuring to have someone like this with great customer service. a couple hours later to postman delivered it to my mailbox. could not ask for anything more

Domestic supply is always zero issues, Greg is perfect on point always

domestic supply is fantastic when it comes to shipping products fast

greg is an awesome dude. always taking care of customers religiously

Top Bottom