Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doggcrapp training

You cannot overtrain on it, but be carefull with the widow makers otherwise you will tears bits off yourself. If you do that you cant train so listen to your body

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, will it add beef on my frame? I'm stuck between doing this or a Dorian Yates style program

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Yes it definitely will it's not as low in sets as people think if you do it right eat tight and do some cardio its very intense especially when you throw in the squat widowmaker

They are both good they key to size is frequency. .intensity...calories. ..and regulation of volume .... everybody responds differently to all these variables thats where the fun starts its a long and personal journey

Great help man cheers for the imput it all adds up for me at the end of the day, i'd love to start of on dc but due to the research ive done i need a few years of heavy lifting and im probably best of with dorian yates blood & guts 6 week trainer (i had a run with that back in 2013 for only two weeks) & i kid you not my chest went from pancake flat to like a bloody beer keg totally took me by surprise & o wasnt on a special diet or drugs, but that doesnt mean im knocking dc it looks amazing

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Top Bottom