Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dogcraps training, pleeeze help ASAP

Southside

on dc's routine :
1. if it were a week where id be doing chest,shoulders,tris,back ( monday and friday ) & bis and legs ( wednesday ).....
lets say i miss the gym on wednesday( bis n legs) can i make up for it on thursday and still do upper body friday
because id hate to have to start shifting days around

2. im not really in to the idea of training my shoulders and triceps before my back ( on upper body day ) and bis and forearms before deads n squats( lower body day ),, is it ok to switch it up because for some reason

to answer your first question i have missed days before and i just do what i was suppose to do on that day on the next lift day. i dont think its a problem if you lift back to back days, personally i enjoy the day in between it lets me rest physically and mentally. to answer your second question i've been doing this lift for quite some time and i haven't changed what muscles i lift. once you start lifting those muscles on the same day you will eventually get used to it...

well one thing, you don't do forearms on the same day that you deadlift.

forearms and bis are paired with legs.

deadlifts are used to thicken your back

Top Bottom