Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does your brother/sister want to be a bodybuilder like you?

my sister is a cardio junkie.. we have identical faces but totally different bodies. She would like to be more toned, but is a bit intimidated by weights and is afraid of gaining weight rather than muscle.. i feel bad for her because she has anorexia/ bulimia and the fact i look the way i do.. she says makes it harder for her to stay away from binging and perging :(

coldblue1955 said:
Do they really admire your physique and want to try their best to follow in your shoes? Or they can care less?

I started helping out my bro years ago, a couple years after I had started lifting. Weird how our structures are completely different. I have a wide frame with short muscle bellies. He has a narrow frame with full muscle bellies. In clothes I look bigger. But when the shirt comes off my bro it's like "DAM!!! Where did that come from?". I wish I had my little bros structure.

My sister has a totally different build. There's nothing we could ever do to make our bodies alike. She lives a similar lifestyle though and is honestly a better dieter and exerciser than I am. But I'm the "genetics bitch" and can stay lean and small while living on ice cream.

As soon as he turns 14 that mofo I call my brother is dooomed. Why? Well because I'm going to be throwing so much iron at him, of course. I literally want to throw the weights at him and kill him - like, no more breathing kill...mass extinction of the brotharian specieas like the dinosaurs. Get it?

Raina said:
But I'm the "genetics bitch" and can stay lean and small while living on ice cream.

Be careful, or that will catch up to you when you're in your 30s. Metabolism change is a bitch.

Top Bottom