Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does the weather effect your mood?

Does the weather effect your mood?

• yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
superqt4u2nv said:
I don't mind in the summer once and a while when it is really hot the rain is nice.

me too i like the smell after a good rain thats washes away the humidity..

weather doesnt usually bother me..
although my energy levels are high my aunt came in fromthe city and brought me some cannolis..ate four of em :p

I think it affects my mood more than my energy. Rain and thunderstorms make me want to smooch and have long slow sex.

Without a doubt. My mood improves considerable when it's sunny. Even more so when it's in the 70's and 80's.

DIVISION said:
I thought you were living up in Flagstaff, AZ? :confused:

I'm down in Phoenix.....if you move down here, it's hot as fuck.....be prepared to burn.....

DIV
no DIV...have some friends in Chandler, AZ. ive been wanting to move there for some time tho..i like Surprise, AZ...i got married several years ago in Sedona at the base of some of the mountains...however, even with all that great energy, she left me for another...you live in a great place!!! Flagstaff has nice weather....i might be out next month...

I get lazy and bogged down in hot summer days with high humidity. Ughhh.

Rain doesn't bother me, and neither to snow/thunderstorms (rock!!).

PBR said:
no DIV...have some friends in Chandler, AZ. ive been wanting to move there for some time tho..i like Surprise, AZ...i got married several years ago in Sedona at the base of some of the mountains...however, even with all that great energy, she left me for another...you live in a great place!!! Flagstaff has nice weather....i might be out next month...

You got married @ Sedona and your wife left you?

That's like blasphemy, nugga......

HOW COULD SHE?

DIV

superqt4u2nv said:
rain to day has my enegy levels low. :(

Always in a better mood when the sun is shining. This thread needs a poll attached.

Top Bottom