Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does shirlz

My mom doesn't fuck little skinny pussy bitches like you, she also likes her cock over 8" sorry bro we all know you're packing a baby carrot

You know my cock is bigger than 8" you walked in on me fucking her last week. You stared at my dick so long I knew you were a cock sucker like her.
Your mom was so happy to fuck a guy as big me, she wouldn’t let me pull my dick out of her mouth. But with all that slobber on my cock and balls I just pulled out and fucked her fat asshole good and hard. She squealed like the fat bitch you know you mom is.
She just loves that cock up her ass too.
I think it’s hereditary, seems you like a fat cock up your ass too.
Too bad you are just jealous that I fucked her up the ass and not you.
Wow you sure are a dumb little whiny bitch.

You know my cock is bigger than 8" you walked in on me fucking her last week. You stared at my dick so long I knew you were a cock sucker like her.
Your mom was so happy to fuck a guy as big me, she wouldn’t let me pull my dick out of her mouth. But with all that slobber on my cock and balls I just pulled out and fucked her fat asshole good and hard. She squealed like the fat bitch you know you mom is.

Ouch.

Try hard poster, nice try poosie. You got that wrong about your dick size, looks more like a worm on the end of a hook, you can't even pay bitches to put it in their moufs.

Blueshirt is a good broly

Top Bottom