Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does mr.supps give out cheat codes?

My wife is getting me beast for my BDAY...sign of a great woman. Haha

That's a awesome woman.. Mrsupps has a code needto10 that will take 10 percent off any hormone product but that the other products..
So if you are ordering just a bottle of beast it will work for that...

definitely a good woman... yoy should get some forma out of her whole shes shopping at mr supps!!

btw, my contribution to the cheat codes... mike tysons punch out... 007 373 5963... yeah thsts right... straight to mike tyson...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

HAHAHA I remember that one too!

I learned it from a book called "Winning Nintendo Strategies" in second grade (1988) and it just STUCK in my brain for good. I've never forgotten it. Won a bet once with that one!

I learned it from a book called "Winning Nintendo Strategies" in second grade (1988) and it just STUCK in my brain for good. I've never forgotten it. Won a bet once with that one!

Dam 1988- second grade wow I do feel old we didn't have cheat codes for the Atari pong lol

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Crap I should have said it didn't work without forma! Haha good cheat codes...making me feel old I was in 8th grade in 88'. :-/ I chewed the ends off my Atari controllers because I would get so mad playing Pit Fall! Haha

2nd grade in 1988...damn bro, I graduated high school in 1989! Young whipper snapper!!!

Top Bottom