Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Finesteride block 100% of DHT from test

chilledandy said:
do NOT use Finasteride and Nandrolone together. Nandrolone left alone will convert via the 5ar to a safer compound, however, if you block the 5ar (finasteride does this), then you will experience greater hairloss.

Correct. And blocking DHT will make you lose muscle hardness, affect libido and increase the chances of gyno. Finesteride is the bodybuilders enemy.

Nelson Montana said:
Correct. And blocking dihydrotestosterone will make you lose muscle hardness, affect libido and increase the chances of gynecomastia. Finesteride is the bodybuilders enemy.
Reducing dht isn't a good thing but if a major concern is to save your hair then it is.
I'm trying something differant this cycle. Decided to cut out the finasteride and lower my test dosage to 250ew and see how gains and hairloss are.
If I can make the same gains w/ 250 w/ out finasteride as I do w/ 500 w/ it.
Only 2 wks in and I've been pretty impressed so far.
We'll see how things go.

Nelson Montana said:
Correct. And blocking dihydrotestosterone will make you lose muscle hardness, affect libido and increase the chances of gynecomastia. Finesteride is the bodybuilders enemy.

Please post something to prove this. All anyone can say is Nandralone + Finasteride = more hairloss due to 5ar. I have never seen anyone post a study to prove this. It's just talk passed down from years past.

pentatonic said:
Please post something to prove this. All anyone can say is Nandralone + Finasteride = more hairloss due to 5ar. I have never seen anyone post a study to prove this. It's just talk passed down from years past.
It seems to be common knowledge, but like you said I have yet to hear any real life testimonies on whether or not it is true.
I pass it on as well, but I always say "That's the theory anyways".

Mac173 said:
It seems to be common knowledge, but like you said I have yet to hear any real life testimonies on whether or not it is true.
I pass it on as well, but I always say "That's the theory anyways".

"common knowledge" around here can be from all the little sheep passing around what they hear someone say and then repeat it themselves with no experience or anything to back it up, then another sheep hears it and repeats the process. Unfortunately it happens more often than not here.

pentatonic said:
"common knowledge" around here can be from all the little sheep passing around what they hear someone say and then repeat it themselves with no experience or anything to back it up, then another sheep hears it and repeats the process. Unfortunately it happens more often than not here.
I agree, especially if it comes from someone that's been around awhile and seems to know what they are talking about.
Never good to take any one persons word on anything.

Mac173 said:
I thought you were currently.

nope bro; i have to travel lots for work so i will do tuirnabol and in autumn the test; i will keep u and others posted when (i will have a thread)

Nelson Montana said:

Quite interesting. Currently on 750mg omnedran weekly, 500mg equipoise whilst taking finesteride. How much will it effect gains whilst on cycle?

pentatonic said:

agreed with you there is no prove + many in my research said did not affect...

hoff said:
Quite interesting. Currently on 750mg omnedran weekly, 500mg equipoise whilst taking finesteride. How much will it effect gains whilst on cycle?

none mate; do not worry! there are study that says finasteride increase test

Top Bottom