Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone think this is a dangerous cycle?

rx123 said:
thanks for your thoughts

would you say that the majority of the comments related to the positives of longer cycles are then false and to risky?

I haven't seen alot of posts that say that a 20 week cycle is a good idea. My personal advice would be not to go over 12 weeks (15 including post-cycle regimen).

Sorry I missed the part that you said you finished the 10 weeks bro. Yes, you can combin them in 1 syringe with no problem and shoot it. Try to get some more test in there and continue the same cycle that I set up for you.

So Metal Gear,

why do you think it would be better to continue rather than wait a month or two?

would i crash harder? would my gains be better because of the length of time my body has to get used to the new muscle?

thanks

rx123 said:
So Metal Gear,

why do you think it would be better to continue rather than wait a month or two?

would i crash harder? would my gains be better because of the length of time my body has to get used to the new muscle?

thanks

The length of that cycle is exactly what makes it dangerous. If you stay on too long, your body will get accustom to having all that test in your system...then what happens when you suddenly take it away? I know it's not really sudden, but you get the point. Only bad things can come from using ANYTHING for 20 weeks straight. You body always wants to return to homeostasis, there are many homeostatic control systems reponsible for this. And when you take something for 20 weeks, it's gonna be a long time before your body can remember how things worked back before you started the cycle.

So basically, only bad things can come from long cycles...IMO.

I never looked at other post take your body cleansers for liver, kidneys after cycle, mid cycle and anti-estos, clomid, hgc. It looks like a fine cycle to me. I'd jack it up a bit myself. I get all tests done and am safe but that not that dangerous at all IMO.

I done yr long cycles tapering anti-estros changing gears. Cleaning out now ready soon 5 months off with cleansers and kept most my gains

rx123 said:
So Metal Gear,

thanks

See, you haven't done a real hard cycle bro. Only 1 kind of AS which is not that harsh on your body at all. Most of the people here do 10-12 weeks and take 8 weeks off...well what happens is that you drop a lot of weight and water and lose almost 50% of your gains. I don't care what they say, use HCG, clomid blah blaha...you will lose most of the gains, espcially if you are new to the game. If you continue going with the test and add the deca and the winny, now you've got 2 long acting and 1 short acting ester...you're ending won't be so sudden, because deca takes hell of a long time to clear your system. At the same time, you have now made even more gains and winny has solidify and hardened you up, so you won't lose that much weight compared to taking 8 weeks off. I'm going year round this time bro, look at my pictures and see what kind of gains I have made...I'm in a "crusing mode" right now...4 weeks of light stuff and recovery time before I start my next cycle...I won't completly stop this time...because I'm tired of throwing my gains away...You haven't pushed your body that much...don't be scared. If you were cycling high doses, that would have been different. JUST MY .02 CENTS.

Metal Gear said:

I'm going year round this time bro, look at my pictures and see what kind of gains I have made...I'm in a "crusing mode" right now...4 weeks of light stuff and recovery time before I start my next cycle...I won't completly stop this time...because I'm tired of throwing my gains away...You haven't pushed your body that much...don't be scared. If you were cycling high doses, that would have been different. JUST MY .02 CENTS.

God damn bro, you are jacked! It's amazing what a difference 11 lean lbs of mass makes. Good work!

If you want to continue gaining then your idea is a good one. Switching gears (sorry it was there, I took it) is teh best way, and the only way to keep your gains coming after 10 weeks.
The reason you would stop is to let your HPTA recover but if, like me and most vets, you aren't concerned about that while your trying to grow then keep going.
I would like to suggest that in the future you DO NOT WANT TO END A CYCLE WITH DECA AND NO TEST. This is going to make recovery a long process.

Top Bottom