Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone not drink, use jooses, fuck, or cuss?

i dont workout, that should cover everything

has teh Jacket been shrinking Rob Costas? the belly button appears to be exposed, rendering teh jacket's aromouring useless for gut injuries

has teh Jacket been shrinking Rob Costas? the belly button appears to be exposed, rendering teh jacket's aromouring useless for gut injuries

*armouring

Its always been kinda short like that, all the other photos didnt really show the whole thing though. Teh Jacket provides extended protection to the wearer by means of magnetic field generation extension.

*armouring

Its always been kinda short like that, all the other photos didnt really show the whole thing though. Teh Jacket provides extended protection to the wearer by means of magnetic field generation extension.

Teh Jacket: Parka Edition would provide extended armouring i don't want to rely on some magnetic BS when my life is on the line.

Teh Jacket: Parka Edition would provide extended armouring i don't want to rely on some magnetic BS when my life is on the line.

hahahahaahha

Optional cummerbun

Yea i got a mop in my hand rob

Top Bottom