Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone here do crossfit?

My only thing with Crossfit is that they allow weekend warriors and beginners to do it when they have no business doing those types of workouts. There are videos on youtube that make me want to call an ambulance for the poor people.

Someone who hits the gym regularly, has a good solid structure and knows how to lift and move their body properly, no problem. But when you throw a kettlebell at Wally Weekend and have him suddenly do 100 reps until he dies it's just not a good thing IMO.

I couldn't agree more. I think cross fit has its place but is for sure not for everyone. When it was getting big my chiro asked me have you heard of this crossfit I was like yeah I have heard of it. He was like what do you think of it. I was like from what I have seen a lot looks like injury waiting to happen. He was like yeah it has been good for business. LOL

and i've seen this in gyms recently, couple hardcore dudes i saw doing it looked fun.
be cool to train with 75th or redsam for a few sessions of this.
but i bet this turns into the MMA dork fighters i see i've been seeing in the gym a lot
these last few yrs.

EF Chicago meat up?

No Smurfy.

Top Bottom