Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone else prefer short esters over long esters?

i like no esters. theres nothing better than going on, getting big gains in a month, getting off. quick and simple. i dont like the constant pinning. im doing 3x per day right now. hitting every muscle i can reach. odd ones like forarms, lats, bi's traps pecs, and calves just to avoid scar tissue.

i like no esters. theres nothing better than going on, getting big gains in a month, getting off. quick and simple. i dont like the constant pinning. im doing 3x per day right now. hitting every muscle i can reach. odd ones like forarms, lats, bi's traps pecs, and calves just to avoid scar tissue.

I AGREE COMPLETELY. I just wish I had test suspension you lucky dog

Easy come, Easy go?

Easy come, Easy go?

theres nothing easy about any of it. you have to fight to get the gains and fight to keep them. the sooner you come off the sooner you can go back on. it is all a matter of prefrence. imo blast and cruize is the easiest but thats a little different. i prefered the short cycle even when i did come off. it didnt make sence to me to get 90% of my gains in the first 4-6 wks then stay on for 4-6 more wks just to get another 10%.

Short ester convert here as well.

Been using prop EOD for a while now.

Was using a mix 100mg prop / 25mg base for a while.

Now just straight prop. From now on, I am using just prop or phenylprop for my test esters

If you got prop that gives you the prop flu and pain, you got frikkin crappy made prop, get you money back. There IS prop out there that doesn't cause health problems or hurt. I will never know why people think they have to pin prop every day.. SO, I will finally shut up for good about how I think it's a waste to pin ED when it's a 3 day ester. But, I do like the short esters!!

easier said then done bro. what guy is gonna give you your money back because you say it gives you the flu or it hurts? your not buying candy at the store. yeah i agree that there are prop out there that doesnt hurt or give you the test flu, but that doesnt necessarily mean its crappy gear. the pain has to do with the solvent used to make the product. the test flu is usually caused by the quick rise of testosterone. thats why i know a few guys starting to make their prop with 50/50 mix of grape seed oil and ethyl oleate, cuts the pain away.

theres nothing easy about any of it. you have to fight to get the gains and fight to keep them. the sooner you come off the sooner you can go back on. it is all a matter of prefrence. imo blast and cruize is the easiest but thats a little different. i prefered the short cycle even when i did come off. it didnt make sence to me to get 90% of my gains in the first 4-6 wks then stay on for 4-6 more wks just to get another 10%.

you dont feel staying on longer solidifies the gains more?

:heart: winners use PROP

though I would love to try a short run with this new TREN SUSP I keep hearing about

..maybe 6wks of TREN SUSP/TEST SUSP/WINN/MAST ..put the first 3 in the same shot and OUCH M/F'er!! ..lol

you dont feel staying on longer solidifies the gains more?

i do think it does. if you are only going to run 1 cycle per year i would say a long run is better. but gains are still keepable after a short run and you can cycle more often resulting in more over all gains within a time frame. it seams better to me. its just a matter of choice.

but regardless i think there is a point where anything other than blast and cruize is going to wind up being a total waste and there will be no more gains other than to get back the exact same size you lost from the last cycle. it becomes a whole different ball game. i am finding the bigger i get past my natty max the harder it is to hold and keep growing. and if your going to blast and cruize no esters are where its at.

Top Bottom