Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone else miss being patriotic???

Mark my word.............we fill "find" WMD within months after Bechtels earth movers enter Iraq.

They cannot afford to f**k this one up. Even guys like Curling might frown on proof of planting.

No big deal anyways.....we sold loads of WMD to Iraq some time ago.

musclebrains said:

The Spanish love blue-eyed blond Americans. I rarely keep my clothes on there.
Tell me about it. I love the Spanish girls because they make me feel so wanted.

Hell......I'm advertising in the Spanish section of the yellow pages and I don't speak the language unfortunately. I just love the senoritas.

Spanish people are professionals at parties and events, nobody else holds a friggin candlestick.

Northern Europeans can not put down their cost calculators.

Testosterone boy said:

That's why the Admin. is wondering where the fack they went.

:toilet: :teleport: :spin: :spin:

Can you say.... Qaddafi?

Paulo said:

That's why the Admin. is wondering where the fack they went.

:toilet: :teleport: :spin: :spin:

Can you say.... Qaddafi?
I am amused at the consternation of the Bushbarians about the Iraqis having the smarts to get that shit out of the country.

MattTheSkywalker said:

While there is no WMD as yet unearthed - and may never be - I'd hesitate to use the word "Crusade" (you capitalized it) in its historical Muslims vs Christians sense. Iraq is pretty secular as Middle eastern nations go. If we invaded Iran or Saudi I'd agree more.

You're calling two world wars a "dreadful record?" :)

Iraq is not secular. NOr, as we are learning, does the population want a secular government. Hussein's government was secular. One more reason the link between Osama and Hussein is so weak. If you haven't noticed, our president associates the two and, in the absence of any convincing evidence at all, he has contributed to the backlash against Muslims in this country. And that backlash does not discern between Iraq and the rest of the Islamic world (read the polls?). His continual evocation of religious language adds to this sense of us against the infidels. NO, there is not a literal crusade.

I don't follow your comments about the two world wars.

spongebob said:

just out today that there very well may be a link between saddam and al-quaeda. i believe someone is sueing iraq for 9-11. i didnt catch all of it though.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Somehow, I think this will turn out like the clandestine trailers that made perfume or some shit. Or it will refer to a lunch meeting between Saddam's brother and an al qaeda operative.

If there's any serious relationship between Sadaam and Osama it's occurred as a result of throwing them into a mutual alliance now.

Testosterone boy said:
Mark my word.............we fill "find" WMD within months after Bechtels earth movers enter Iraq.

They cannot afford to f**k this one up. Even guys like Curling might frown on proof of planting.

September 17, 2003
Blix Says Iraq Probably Destroyed WMDs
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Filed at 8:53 a.m. ET

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) -- Former U.N. chief weapons inspector Hans Blix believes that Iraq destroyed most of its weapons of mass destruction 10 years ago, but kept up the appearance that it had them to deter a military attack.

In an interview with an Australian radio station broadcast Wednesday, Blix said it was unlikely that the U.S and British teams now searching for weapons in Iraq would find more than some ``documents of interest.''

``I'm certainly more and more to the conclusion that Iraq has, as they maintained, destroyed all, almost, of what they had in the summer of 1991,'' Blix told Australian Broadcasting Corp. radio.

``The more time that has passed, the more I think it's unlikely that anything will be found.''

Blix indicated he thought the U.S.-led coalition had backtracked on the issue of Iraq's weapons.

``In the beginning they talked about weapons concretely, and later on they talked about weapons programs. Maybe they'll find some documents of interest,'' he said.

Blix, who spent three years searching for Iraqi chemical, biological and ballistic missiles as head of the U.N. Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission, said Iraq might have tried to fool the United States into believing it had weapons of mass destruction over the years in order to deter attack.

``I mean, you can put up a sign on your door, 'Beware of the Dog,' without having a dog,'' he said from his home in Sweden.

The United States and its allies Britain and Australia invaded Iraq in May after saying Saddam Hussein's regime was developing nuclear arms as well as chemical and biological weapons.

However, a search by the U.S.-led Iraq Survey Group -- which is made up of some 1,400 scientists, military and intelligence experts -- has failed to uncover any weapons of mass destruction since the conflict ended.

President Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair have come under increasing pressure to prove that Iraq had a weapons of mass destruction.

Testosterone boy said:
Tell me about it. I love the Spanish girls because they make me feel so wanted.

Hell......I'm advertising in the Spanish section of the yellow pages and I don't speak the language unfortunately. I just love the senoritas.

Spanish people are professionals at parties and events, nobody else holds a friggin candlestick.

Northern Europeans can not put down their cost calculators.

I was in Sevilla when Harrison Ford was there making some movie. I was followed to my apartment by six women demanding my autograph. Apparently we all look alike to them.

musclebrains said:

Iraq is not secular. NOr, as we are learning, does the population want a secular government. Hussein's government was secular. One more reason the link between Osama and Hussein is so weak. If you haven't noticed, our president associates the two and, in the absence of any convincing evidence at all, he has contributed to the backlash against Muslims in this country. And that backlash does not discern between Iraq and the rest of the Islamic world (read the polls?). His continual evocation of religious language adds to this sense of us against the infidels. NO, there is not a literal crusade.

I don't follow your comments about the two world wars.

Perhaps secular is too strong a word, but I don't think Iraq will have an Iran-style Isalmic revolution.

The comment about the 2 word wars was a reference to europe's record of trying to deal with ethnic diverstity.

musclebrains said:

I was in Sevilla when Harrison Ford was there making some movie. I was followed to my apartment by six women demanding my autograph. Apparently we all look alike to them.
A Harrison Ford look a like huh? Well one could worse.

Women will rip their panties off for celebrities. Some guys and I had a few drinks and told chicks I was some guy from Saturday Night Live. I got EVERYTHING but laid on the beach by almost every girl we scammed. One girl even rubbed her ass against my crotch.

I really should have been a celebrity. It was the time of my life for a little while.

Top Bottom