Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone else look better the day after drinking?

JDid23

i've noticed this before, but it was really evident this morning and last night... yesterday, my friends and i went to the beach, and i was drinking alcohol basically all day (with a shit ton of water cuz it was so hot). At night, we went to a concert and i had to take my shirt off cuz i sweat it out, and i looked pretty bloated... kinda sucked while i was trying to hit on girls, but whatever.. anyways, I woke up this morning, and my body looked really good compared to how it usually does. it also looked a lot better when i got home much later at night... this isn't the first time i've noticed this, but one of my hot friends slept over so i guess i was more conscious of how i looked after we got home, and noticed my arms/chest/back all looked better than they did at the concert and even during the day before i started drinking.

any reason for this, or do you think i'm imagining it?

Your body is dehydrated. Alcohol is a diuretic, it increases urination and flushes water out of your system. It's very dangerous, you've flushed out minerals and vitamins out of your body. If you don't start drinking water immediately you'll start feeling dizzy etc....

yes, you will look better... you are dehydrated, to what extent its hard to tell, but i dont think its any kind of emergency...

thanks, this makes sense... and thanks for your response too princessa.

i'm only 19 but i've been drinking for a few years and have had some pretty bad nights, so now i'm pretty damn cautious about getting dehydrated and drinking too much.

I look more ripped but my skin looks like crap

Yes, I've noticed that I look better after a night of drinking than I do if I get a full night's sleep. What's more -I wake up feeling refreshed and well rested which is rarely the case on most normal nights. When I was in my 20s I went through a year long period where I drank pretty regularly and lost upwards of 30 pounds and kept it off. I can't explain my body's weird affinity for alcohol, but I've gotta say I'm pretty grateful :) you must have the same gene!!

Late response here. I look great the next morning (due to the dehydration), but the next night through the next 5 days or so I retain water like crazy and look awful. A friend of mine who is a kinesiologist said basically your body starts hoarding salt due to the imbalance the day before. Not sure if that is the only reason, but the end result is always the same for me.

Top Bottom