Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Anyone Eat Jerky?

FrankRizzo said:
Who you callin Jerky Fruity Ass?

j/k, easy does it.

Hey there sweet tits...who da fuck is in charge over dere??!

bigay

bigjay, could you post your recipe? I use soy sauce, worchestshire sauce, garlic, onions, liquid smoke. black pepper and salt.

about once a month my uncle fires up his smoker and takes out his spice collection from India

I prefer to Let my meat Soak in Terrayki sauce for 2-4 days and then smoke it....Add Sugar everyday till the night before I smoke it....HMMM nice and sweet with just a tad twang from the black pepper

Its actually a great way to get protien and not fill yourself up that much. I do eat it almost everyday but I kinda just use it as something to be chewing on. Kinda stops cravings for sweets for me if I chew on the right kind.

it is sooooo much cheaper making your own, instead of spending 4-6 bucks for a 4 ounce bag. I can easily eat two bags in one sitting, but my jaw feels like it will fall off after doing so. I forget what brand I get, but god damn, it is soooo good

Not frequently, but I do love it occassionaly.

Good stuff if it is done right, but the salt is a killer.

I prefer a wide variety of protein, turkey, chicken, tuna, cottage cheese, chili when it is done right. Smoked salmon when done right is soo tasty....

Hell, I had just 'bout every kind of jerky out there. I go out and hunt and bring it back and my Pap goes to smokin' it. We just made us some boar jerky - that's some good shit right there. Pap's jerked just 'bout every critter out under the sun. Tell you whut, the way to do it is to smoke it for at least a week. Makes up some good shit.

Top Bottom