Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do your knees make noise when you squat?

Noisy knees

• Total voters
i even went to a doctor cuz mine were making noise and hurt if i squatted for a long time. Fucking injected me with a steroid didnt even do shit hurt like hell though went straight into the side of my knee.

My knees don't pop, but my hips are so tight lately it takes 185 just to get to parallel. I need to do some hip mobility drills and foam rolling bad.

Depends on the form I use. If I use proper form, with all my weight resting on my heels, then I do not usually get the creaking noise. If I do lousy form, with my weight leaning toward my toes, then I hear it 100% of the time.

I can't hear it over the music and extreme pressure in my brain.

My buttchecks make noise after a protien shake.

Oh, knees? What was the post again?

Awwwwhaaaa

Got one knee that will sqweak ah little due to football

I've been getting physiotherapy for my knee, it cracks when I bend my leg past 90 degrees. Apparently it's a tight patella. Doesn't usually hurt…

Mine use to not to but then I damaged them really bad and now they do all the time which really bothers me cause I could feel them creek and shit. I went on osta for a while from sarms search and it fixed the problem for a while but then I started getting stronger and I started going heavier and they started creaking again :(

I think over time every gym goer who does leg work will get this sound occurring in their knee joints. The term everyone is looking for is "Crepitus". What happens is after long time use of the knee joints the cartilage surrounding the bone begins to erode away and the joint ends grind against one another. Typically, there are no associated symptoms such as pain or inflammation and the overall condition is rather benign. If however, you do see redness and swelling around the knee joints or you experience sharp pains you should contact your medical provider.

Top Bottom