Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do your knees make noise when you squat?

Noisy knees

• Total voters
I tore my left knee cartilage at kickboxin. had it shaved a couple of years ago. This one is fine but my right ones started clicking when I'm squatting. It also gettin a bit sore after a run. Not good

Man my knees make a sound like you would hear if you are slowly bent a pencil until it cracked and snapped in half lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

My right knee is the same but I get a lot of pain in it. Sometimes it'll cracked real loud and I won't be able to really walk on it for a few days. Usually I combat it with more weight.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Yep. Mega-dose any kinda fish oils. OR just get some kinda joint support supps. My stepdad started taking Universal's Animal Flex and it seriously fixed his arthritis-y elbows and fingers. Forged Joint Repair from NeedToBuildMuscle did wonders for me while I was on a letro run a couple years ago. Good luck!

They do crack, but i learned to ignore that. I actually never hear it due to my headphones.

i do noticed it when i do it, however not always sounds. i actually look forward to hear the noise I think i am doing it good when i can hear it.

Top Bottom