Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you.....

Piernes

Sometimes feel like you are not making progress and feel it is an uphill battle to see results however hard you work and stick to a great regime?

sorry bit of a negative day :mix:

Or worst, that you are actually moving backwards rather than forward... yes! :mix: and when it happens, I try to remind myself that everything in life that is worth having is worth the effort... I said, I TRY to remind myself...

Hope your day brightens up :supercool....

Sometimes feel like you are not making progress and feel it is an uphill battle to see results however hard you work and stick to a great regime?

sorry bit of a negative day :mix:

I ALWAYS remind myself that "Rome was not built in one day" (as bikinimom once quoted me) It's so very true!! Don't give up, YOU may not see your progress but others do!!:heart:

yep, and i gave in a few times, but always get back on track. if you fall you get up or you will stay fallen. if you stumble you find support and upright yourself and keep going. if you pause, you take a deep breath and continue marching on your path.:)

Thanks for all your words of wisdom :)
Good to know there are other people out there who also feel that not every step feels like a step fwd, however I will keep on trying to move fwd!

Everyone feels like that at one time or another just remember "the path to greatness begins with one step"

RADAR

I don't know if anyone already said this, but sometimes we are making progress and can't tell we have. Take progress pictures and that will tell you of your progress. Don't give up!

I am totally in the same boat right now.
I am also noticing the more results I get the more work I realize I have ahead of me.
Could be worse. We could be doing nothing!
Post up your diet, routine and goals and have the ladies tweak it a bit for you. That might give you more motivation and up your progress a bit too :)

Top Bottom