Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

"do you want to live forever"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Guest
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality
Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me
 
4everhung said:
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality
Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me
Galileo!
 
yesterday we had a funeral
my x-wife came to the visitation
which happens the night before
pregnant and apparently happy
my mother related this
I don't miss her
but i do miss the loving environment of marriage which yields a child,or two.
 
Last edited:
i wanna live forever depends at what age though
 
i wouldnt mind living forever at like age 25.


be like highlander, minus having to fight other highlanders to stay alive, and being a tool
 
you fuckin' poindexters's with your usual guotes
I'm hurting here wondering if I'm at a crossroads
 
SublimeZM said:
i wouldnt mind living forever at like age 25.


be like highlander, minus having to fight other highlanders to stay alive, and being a tool

There where not other highlanders. That paticular immortal was called the highlander because he lived in the highlands of Scotland.

Don't mean to be an ass, just correcting.



To answer the original question, I don't know. Maybe I will feel ready to die by the time I'm 50, 80, or 100, maybe not. I'd sure like to have the option though.
 
To me life is more beautiful because we're destined to die.
 
Depend on the situation, I would want to live forever if I am going to have a good life and be with love ones. If I am going to be alone and miserable then the answer is obvious.
 
I watcheda discovery channel program about "early man"
the salient point after the "Ice Age" was that perhaps 2000 "humans" survived the ice AGE
and that the genetic materail of all men can be traced back to a single guy
they then profiled a tribe in africa which they claimed represented the "oldest" genetic tribe EVER.
this african tribe did indeed carry characterisitcs which you could imagine thousands of years hence in other popoulations
 
Tiervexx said:
There where not other highlanders. That paticular immortal was called the highlander because he lived in the highlands of Scotland.

Don't mean to be an ass, just correcting.



To answer the original question, I don't know. Maybe I will feel ready to die by the time I'm 50, 80, or 100, maybe not. I'd sure like to have the option though.
okay mr smart guy, what were the otherones called then!? lowlanders? pfft, that wouldnt make any sense








;)
 
Mama just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh, Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters
 
4everhung said:
yesterday we had a funeral
my x-wife came to the visitation
which happens the night before
pregnant and apparently happy
my mother related this
I don't miss her
but i do miss the "loving environment of marriage which yields a child,or two"

I must admit. Reading about your ex-wife made me angry. Reminds me of mine I guess. I still can't believe I can get angry after all these years. Grrrrrr.
 
4everhung said:
Mama just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh, Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all
 
dahamn said:
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

To see such evil under the sun....... Ecclesiastes.
 
Do any of you guys ever feel like no one ever understands you? I sometimes look at the stranger in the mirror and ask him if he understands me or not, but he just stares

Whiskey
 
biteme said:
I must admit. Reading about your ex-wife made me angry. Reminds me of mine I guess. I still can't believe I can get angry after all these years. Grrrrrr.
no
it doesn't make meangry
I'm "happy" for her and her husband
I"m sad because I loved her too
 
Last edited:
I had a gf in high school. We were very young, but I thought the world of her & she of me. We split up & she met a guy, I met a girl. She was my girl's good friend when I joined the army. I got married, she went to college. I often wonder about her.
I think if you live forever there will be too many of those 'could have been' moments, good or bad. Your brain will get packed with so many memories & emotional triggers that yoou'll become catatonic.
 
swole said:
To me life is more beautiful because we're destined to die.
I see death daily
it frightens me
no matter how much religion I get
my mind believes we are just evolved and destined to death and
"nothing"
 
biteme said:
I must admit. Reading about your ex-wife made me angry. Reminds me of mine I guess. I still can't believe I can get angry after all these years. Grrrrrr.
I'm no longer angry
I was
I was actually sort of pleased to learn that she came to my families' business
knowing she might see me
I long ago apologized for my mistakes in the marriage
 
"each friend represents a world in us, a world possbily not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting- that a new world is born"....(Anais Nin)
 
Top Bottom