Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Think People Perceive You As Bigger Or Smaller Than You Think You Are!!!!!

It depends on what I am wearing. Long pants ans short sleaves - they think I'm weak because my forarms are out of proportion small to the rest of me.

Shorts and long sleeve they think I am built because my back muscles and leg muscles really stand out, and my chest is getting there.

Dang I don't know what mickeys and Chewyx are talking about... I'm 6'3" and a little over 200 and I don't feel big, and nobody ever tells me I'm big either.

I actually think I look a bit bigger without my shirt on - when I'm wearing jeans and a T-shirt I look like the average skinny guy (which I am still pretty skinny I think).

I was at about 165-170 for like 3 years and I always thought I'd give my right leg to be 200. Now I'm 200 and I'm still not big. Ah the quest continues :)

Most folks perceive me as small. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm not very big.

I'm working on it though.

People keep saying that im too big, but considering im only 5'10" i woudlnt even consider myself even close. They keep asking questions like, dude stop hitting the weights and start cutting, and i say jokingly whats "cutting"?

In all seriousness though i think that i may start cutting, but i swear ive almost reached the 1300 mark and im so close, should be able to get it by new years. So screw all of them, no one will prevent me from getting it.

So for all of you overweight people like me with no abs (or just barely showing), if you are happy doing what do you are doing, whether people see you as big or small keep at it. I think my friends dont understand that if i lost more weight, id probably look bigger = ).

slobberknocker said:
I don't think I'm very big, but people are always making comments about how big I am, or how much bigger I am since the last time they saw me. I don't see it.

same here..people say the same thing to me.LOL
oh and slobberknocker...6-1 300+ is pretty damn big brutha!! i'm 6-1 280!! tb

i am 6'1 or so and around 200, people tell me that i am big, even b-fold and others in my clips tell me i look big. but i feel very small. i see people like b-fold and stuff and am like ha i am tiny. but my problem is i have small 15 inhc arms and 40 inch chest. my weight is all in my erectos, thighs and ass. i have 27 inch thighs and 42 inch hips but a 32 inch waist. so i guess my legs look big but my upper body seems small. but my numbers really amaze people when i throw 4 plates on the bar and pick it up people stare or 300 pound band squats they like um. since most are bigger than me. i love being stronger than i look;)

People tell me I'm pretty big. I'm MUCH bigger than I used to be, but I still don't feel big by any means. But to put it in perspective, people who I used to think were big now look puny to me. My concept of "big" has completely changed.

Top Bottom