Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Think People Perceive You As Bigger Or Smaller Than You Think You Are!!!!!

Big is in the eye of the beholder. . . for instance someone who weighs 132lbs may think that a 165lb person is big.

Quite frankly, I could care less whether people think I am big or small. . because the only thing I am worried about is adding strength and size.

I always feel I am small, even if I outweigh the next biggest guy in the gym by 50lbs, or out lift them by 200lbs, I feel like they are catching up to me- I guess I am a "paranoid bigorexic"! LOL

I get quite a few comments that I am a pretty big dude, but I think one of the best happened back in the day...

A guy I threw against in track mentioned to a mutual acquaintance that I did not look that big from far away because I am pretty balanced... but that I look really big close up...

That was a good feeling...

I always think I'm small... People I work with call me huge. I'm only around 225lbs at 6'1".... average in my book.

C-ditty

I'm a scrawny biotch and I know it, and am constantly reminded of this by the people around me:D

It's cool though, I train FOR ME, not for them

My small frame makes me look way bigger than I actually am, I only weigh 180lbs in my avatar pic, but most never believe it. Now I am 240lbs at 11% bf at under 5'9", pretty big, but everyone at the gym thinks I'm in the 260's now

All the girls say not to get ne more bigger.. IM not big at all... 6'2'' 220... I can't wait til they see me when im really freaky huge! :)
Always get in my school gym.. im like.. im just average, and you are all smaller, haha
I guess its just a disease..
GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS BOYS!!!

I think a majority of people that work out have body dimorphic (sp) disorder. Basically no matter how muscular or big you get, you always feel little. That is how I am. I still feel like a 160 pound highschool kid. There really isn't anything wrong with it, as long as you don't do anything stupid. An opposite form of this would be anorexia, or bulimia. Obviously most of us aren't this bad. My major thing is my arms. I feel like they are tiny. They are not huge, but they are above average.

my friends think im pretty big, thats cuz they are all small :)
some people at the gym say im big for my age and height, but mostly complement my strenght. i dont think im big, i think that im pretty strong.. i could be way stronger, AND bigger :D

Top Bottom