Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Do you think I'll ever break 100,000 Karma?

Maybe. I am an asshole and I have close to 200K. I'd have close to 500K if I didn't waste it in the bookie forum. :o(
 
8and20 said:
The one thing I have noticed about u is that u r very generous with the karma. k back to u!

though it is not much :)
Your right, Spartacus is a Karma machine,.. dude is off the hook
 
Basic_wonder said:
Just through everything on the patriots every week and you got a fortune ....
that's the reason I'm sort of holding the 23 million at the moment
if the public bets 10 million on new england and there's little NY action
I got to pay up

last year's super bowl I think had about 25 million bet on it
I crested 35 million in that game
paid out over 8 million
finished the year with 12 million
and gave away 6 million in a week
 
Top Bottom