Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you support mandatory enlistment?

Do you support mandatory enlistment?

• Yes

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
Big Buck said:
NO...I don't want somebody fighting beside me that I can't trust. (that doesn't WANT to be there) There is no telling what they'd do....

i totally agree

Technology is expensive

I alway hear ppl saying WAR will be high tech with RObots bla bla bka

Who has the potential to use it the US they have the money but the rest of the world
they will use conventional forces. an idiot with a rifle is more cost effective than a 2 milions
$ missile

Some of the best soliders during vietam were drafted. Matt is right. They went in there knowing they were going to die.

I don't think the military should allow some people to join. We need people who want to join/fight and the Nation should reward those who choose to put thier life on the line.

Perhaps the Airforce could use some more weak sissy's but the Army and Marines only need the strong.

BigBuck has a very good point. I used to be in the army cause i wanted to be there. Just remember what happened in Vietnam. Poor soldiers who had no clue about the situation, on drugs to forget the nightmare they were in....... pretty sad thing.

i think the benefits of having individuals serve outweigh the option of having people help out.

i have seen total shitbirds come in and get turned around because they were trusted, motivated and looked at as an equal by some and respected by others. many people that could turn out "bad" have been turned around because they were given a chance. responsibility has a way of shaping people up.

im for it, i think everyone should serve. it would make our enlisted leaders stronger by dealing with the troubled ones and the troubled ones better by learning responsibility.

What makes a warrior in his heart. Mercenaries who are in it for money and draftees in it per force of law cannot compete.

A coach would be a fool to not take a pitcher out of a game who didn't want to be there. (Pedro Martinez tried to tell the Sox....) And that's just baseball.

Big Buck said:
NO...I don't want somebody fighting beside me that I can't trust. (that doesn't WANT to be there) There is no telling what they'd do....

I agree w/ Buck. If they don't wanna go then fine. I will not look at them the same and they will lose my respect. If they can't go for medical reasons, age, ect., then at least help on the home front. But if they have the physical capability to go, then they should.

I'm physically capable of going. I wanted to go into the Corps before Tuesday and I still want to go now. What kind of Marine would I make if I wanted out when shit hit the fan? Not a very good one.

Freedom isn't free. Its paid by blood, sweat, tears, and lives. I'm willing to give my share for it.

A long time ago I've accepted the fact that one day I will die. I have faith that God will take me when he wants me. Whether its crossing the street to get to school, on a battle field, or when I'm 90 years old and relaxing in a lawn chair thinking my life over. I'm not afraid to die. I by no means want to die any time soon, but I am not afraid. I'm also not afraid to kill. My fore-fathers fought, and died for my freedom. I've lived 17 years of freedom duty free....time to repay the favor.

Top Bottom