Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you smokers realize...

Way to go crazier...it's one of those smells you end up hating with a passion!

Got you all beat, guy at work smokes at home, smokes all day at work, baths every other day, and wears the sames clothes two days in a row. NOW THAT's RANK. Who brought the ash tray into the office?

I grew up with both my parents smoking and I can't stand the smell of it. They never noticed because they were around it all the time. Once I got out I really noticed how bad cigg. smoke was.

I agree with the cigarettes stuff . That is a nasty ass habit..

Nothing quite like the smell of a nice Hydro bud, burnt from a makeshift bong though.

I smoked cigarettes/cigars for about a year, i got started when i found out how good it feels to smoke a cig about 10-15 minutes after a spliff or some bong-hits. glad I stopped though. I haven't smoked herb since new years. Its been over 4 months and i still get "cravings" to smoke every damn day, many times a day as wel. Does this shit ever go away?

I guess its kinda like if i never got laid again, i'd miss that like hell for the rest of my days too i suppose...does the urge to get blazed stick with you like that? PS I toked 2 years straight if it makes any difference

Can't stand cigarette smoke. Why is it that if you smoke...you get more breaks? Seems to be what takes place here.

"Hey big guy...I'll be right back, I'm gonna take a smoke break."

At one of the guard shacks here...they smoke inside of it with the doors closed...all day and night..constantly. The papers in there have yellowed and they wonder why I will NOT work down at the other guard shack. Just be considerate...

B True

Hahah bfold you da man for noticing that. The main reason I started smoking is so I could get off the phones at work "call center". The non smokers are like chained down to the phone all day, I on the other hand am allowed to go smoke because I always have a simple retort if they say 'You can't go on a break yet' it goes a lil something like this "If you allow me to smoke at my desk I will never leave, until then I need to take a smoke break" It never fails =). I do need to quit though it really isn't a attractive habit. I go through a pack about every 3 days so its not like I smoke that often but once is to often. Lates

Drizz

saint808 said:
I recently started smoking again because i hate those truth commercials so much... you know how much carbon monoxide is in airplane exhaust?

those truth commercials are just gay. oh, i don't smoke cigarettes.

When I was a heavy smoker I never noticed the smell. These days I might smoke 2-3/week, and I always feel like I need a shower afterwards.

It really is a disgusting habbit.

Top Bottom