Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you refrigirate your test??

Inca82

i have 20ml of test in 4 (5ml each) sachets
according to the manufacturer 1ml = 250mg of test

so i'm able to load up 5 seringes at 1ml each per sachet, i'm taking my first one today and the remaining 4 loaded seringes should i put them in the fridge?? also i've read to minimize pain to warm up the test under hot water or rub the seringe in your hands :confused:

i have 20ml of test in 4 (5ml each) sachets
according to the manufacturer 1ml = 250mg of test

so i'm able to load up 5 seringes at 1ml each per sachet, i'm taking my first one today and the remaining 4 loaded seringes should i put them in the fridge?? also i've read to minimize pain to warm up the test under hot water or rub the seringe in your hands :confused:

Why not just put it all into 1 sterile vile? Are you going to be shooting 1000mg of test each time?

Why not just put it all into 1 sterile vile? Are you going to be shooting 1000mg of test each time?

hey may not have oneand if he doesnt he should get one it makes things a alot easier. IMO i dont like to pre-load my stuff unless im going on a trip or its hcg. you dont need to chill test just keep it in a drawer if you preload it.

I thought you were supposed to store test at room temp. I know cypionate will crystalize at a cold temperature.

i'm not sure what 1000mgs is i think it's the same as 1ml right?

i do have a sterile vile , so i'll go ahead and put it all in there.

i wanna do 500mg of test a week so if the manufacturer says 1ml = to 250mgs then 20ml is good for 10weeks right?

hey may not have oneand if he doesnt he should get one it makes things a alot easier. IMO i dont like to pre-load my stuff unless im going on a trip or its hcg. you dont need to chill test just keep it in a drawer if you preload it.

thanx maybe i was confusing it with HCG which i also got btw and i'll be using that halfway into my cycle or as soon as i feel the boys shrinking.

i'm not sure what 1000mgs is i think it's the same as 1ml right?

i do have a sterile vile , so i'll go ahead and put it all in there.

i wanna do 500mg of test a week so if the manufacturer says 1ml = to 250mgs then 20ml is good for 10weeks right?

1ml = 250mg's in this case and yes 20ml is enough for 10 weeks. Just store it at room temp away from sunlight.

M18

You want to shoot 1ml mon and 1 ml thurs,do not use that syringe to inject a ml and store again...
You need to get a sterile vial or load up 20 syringes with 1ml each...
Your rising infection if you dont do this properly....also do not store in fridge...store room temperature out of light

Ture, cyp will crystalize at cold temps. As to gear in fridge after preloading syringe, no need. As long as each syringe is brand new before preloading, your gtg. Just dont use the same needle you used to draw up test with to inject with. Keep in a dark dry place like your sock drawer.

thanx for the tips guys , i'm gonna measure myself around my body so i can have a base to compare for after i'm done with this cycle.

Top Bottom