Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you need to creatine load?

JDEAN is right, the serume is garbage. Creatine as a liquid form has a shelf life of 10 minutes...thats why on any powder the instructions tell you to drink immediately.

creatine loading is an old concept... They found loading and maintaining = 5 grams a day for a month.... That means no matter how you take it, loading or not, your muscles will become saturated within weeks and after a month the amount of creatine in your body will equal using either method.... I know creatine is cheap and it's easily obtained, but still, why stress your body when results are just as easily obtained through a much lower dose?

john

hey neon,what is this info about your body producing less creatine on its own after you have been supplementing with it? Do you "bounce back" upon cessation of supplementation? first toime I've heard of this phenomenum and I'd like to get the scoop.mike

I agree, loading is a waste of time and money. U get better results faster but it is proven that after a month the same gains are made.

marketing

Supplement companies want you to creatine load, so that you use more so that they make more $$$$$$!!!

Just stick with the recommended dose and you'll be fine!!

Dieslgrl

I've got some more mono and have had to stop loading because it has been giving me the shits!!!!
I am just on 5 grams a day now and the problem seems to have gone....thank fuck!

I think the intent of creatine in the first place is to draw water into your muscles, hence if undigested creatine(overload from loading up) gets into your intestines it will draw more water into them and surely give you a tremendous case of the runs. I am speaking from experience and I to have found that 'loading' really doesnt make that much of a difference than just starting off and taking the recommended "maintenance level" dose.

Top Bottom