Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you need to creatine load?

regurgitator

I have been using powdered creatine and I was wondering if it is really necessary to pre-load for 5 days before you start using 5-10g's a day? Is there any point to using creatine without loading?:D

People believe that the loading phase saturates your muscle cells w/ the maximum amount of water they can hold. Then you only need to maintain with a lower dose of creatine.
Personally, I feel that loading is a marketing skam. Just stay consistant and you should reap the same benefits.

Erik
www.inshapeonline.com

yup...

Yeah that is what I was thinking, its like "you have to use half of our product right away to make it work!", I think you might be right about that...I didn't load this time and haven't noticed any differances really.:fro:

Loading on creatine just gives you the maximum benefit much faster.

Without loading it will take a few weeks before your muscle cells are saturated.

First time users probably won't be able to use more than 10 grams a day, but the more you use creatine, the less your body will produce on its own, so loading can be beneficial over long term use. But, then again, a lot of it is personal preference and what you stack with it. Certain substances can allow your body to absorb and upload more creatine than usual.

NO YOU DONT NEED TO LOAD CREATINE IT GET INTO YOUR SYSTEM HOW EVER YOU TAKE IT .WATER BOY AS FOR THE SUREM DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON IT THEY HAVENT FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE A WATER BASED CREATINE WITH A LONG LASTING SHELF LIFE .YOUR ONLY GETTING ABOUT 10% OF WHAT THEY SAY ON THE BOTTLE.

Top Bottom