Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have any famous relatives?

I actually am by marriage... Can't say the name tho, he's big time. They search for his name on the net too much.
In other news I got a blow job from Paris Hilton in high school.. Along with 1 of my friends. Fucking drugs man smh we used to prank call Michael Jackson's house. I feel bad about it now, him being dead and all. Oh well, no use in crying over spilled milatos

I actually am by marriage... Can't say the name tho, he's big time. They search for his name on the net too much.
In other news I got a blow job from Paris Hilton in high school.. Along with 1 of my friends. Fucking drugs man smh we used to prank call Michael Jackson's house. I feel bad about it now, him being dead and all. Oh well, no use in crying over spilled milatos

Not one bit of that is true.

Nice I gotta lie to make friends life.

George Zimmerman?

With those ancestors you should have turned out better

I'm pretty good, a social activist and often outspoken when others aren't . An underachiever, yes..High anxiety and low energy, except when it comes to sex and working out. My sister is the high achiever.

Betsy Ross (directly related on my mother's side)

George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and family (by marriage)

Charles

Top Bottom