Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have a nice ass?

Do you have a nice ass?

• yes

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • I am a female and I have a great ass. Fistfullofsteel I would love to send you some pics to prove i

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jennifer said:
everyone has already seen my ass I'm sure........

Nice butts!! (I love calling them butts)

I think u need to refresh our (or just my) memory hehe and I want some update pics btw girly gil

WOW!!! :shocked: :freak: :beer:
ARROOOOO!!! :smash:

Beautiful :mommakin:

It amazes me that there are such gorgeous women in real life (especially after having kids---> xtra props to the mums), why does no-one like you women work out at my gym :( no fair!

Stu.

Very nice :mommakin: Pamela!

This is the best thread ever! Quick someone make a "do you have a nice chest" thread while these ladies are in such a good mood!

:D

bikinimom said:
Kronkette - please DON'T tell me that you are petitte!

Dark, exotic, muscular and hard, with kinky curly hair!!! OK, now I need a cold shower....

hehe...yep...i wear a size 3 shoe..funny cause i can buy kids shoes most of the time...i am a size zero to a two.....4'11, and most of my clothes are petitte.... hell my hands are half the size of kronks!lmao...its funny cause we have a lot of step stools in the house...

ooohhhh cold shower....;)

kronkette said:

hehe...yep...i wear a size 3 shoe..funny cause i can buy kids shoes most of the time...i am a size zero to a two.....4'11, and most of my clothes are petitte.... hell my hands are half the size of kronks!lmao...its funny cause we have a lot of step stools in the house...

ooohhhh cold shower....;)

OK, now I am fucking IN LOVE! EHehehehheheeee

Seriously - and NO this is NOT SOME ONE ELSE - You are exactly the physical type of female that I find to be very attractive.

OK, everybody RELAX.... I am NOT a lesbian. I am merely stating what I find attractive... tee-hee

Re: Beautiful behinds!!! yummy!

sheez_ripped said:
every single one was very lickable! lol!!!

This is a great thread! Thanks everybody (girls) for posting.

Come on sheez_ripped............you are next......purty please!

i like this thread.

kronkette you wear a size 0-3......

god i wear 15s......

my hands too i can grab a basketball using 3 fingers-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom