Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have a nice ass?

Do you have a nice ass?

• yes

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • I am a female and I have a great ass. Fistfullofsteel I would love to send you some pics to prove i

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
spatterson said:
I think it's awesome that every single tush on this thread belongs to the mother of a young child.

Props to some dedicated mamas...

hell ya! woo hoo!

MUCH RESPECT!!!

spatterson said:
I think it's awesome that every single tush on this thread belongs to the mother of a young child.

Props to some dedicated mamas...

I know this is a sticky...and I dont need to bump it. But I want to reiterate what Spatts said and give her some much deserved respect as well.

The "tushes" on this thread are wonderful examples of Women that didnt use the miracle of childbirth as an excuse to give up on their physical and or athletic goals.

:angel:

Speaking of which........Happy Belated Mothers Day ladies:busy:

Kronkette - please DON'T tell me that you are petitte!

Dark, exotic, muscular and hard, with kinky curly hair!!! OK, now I need a cold shower....

Aye dios mio!!! I could have sworn that when I clicked on this thread I heard a choir of angels singing.

Next time I see a guy moaning about their girlfriends or how they hate women, I'm reffering them to this thread. This thread is one (of the many) reasons that I love women.

Back that ASS up!!!!

You women are incredible, just simply incredible.

Pebcak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom