Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you hate these friggin seasonal lifters.

There are two guys like that at my gym too! :D

Funny how people like this always come in pairs (unless we're at the same gym).

First thing when they get there, they strap on their fancy weight belts. Then ALL they do is BENCH PRESS - with WEIGHT BELTS. That's it - several times a week - maybe even every day - who knows, since I'm only there 4 days.

And they have pencil bods too...I guess their poor chests have been anihilated into nothingness.

Been seeing 'em for years. Some things never change. :mad:

I know exactly what your talking about. Whod doesnt? But, you must also take into consideration the kids who come home for the summer from college that were lifting all year round. Like me for example...i gotta defend myself, lol.

Anyways, let me tell you about these 4 kids at my local gym. They come in about once a month. All four of them workout together. They only do bench of course, and they are wearing street clothse. So they all sit around while one of the four does a set with the heaviest possible weight to get it up once with a spot. All there sets are done like this.

And the worst part about it is, they reek of weed!!!

Its a good laugh though.

I hate it when the entire weight room is packed
The other day me and my bro were in there lifting and it was his day to do legs, well he ended up doing leg presses and leaving pissed off cuz this dumbfuck old guy that works out with as much weight as a 12 year old was in there with his 2 boys and I swear they did 50 sets of squats, and then they switched to front squats, they had to be there almost 2 hours doing squats
but I've found the best time is between 2 and 4 o'clock
there are some people there but not that many
sorry ahead of time to you guys that work until 5

The worst was when I was in the Navy over seas the gym would be PACKED on Friday night it was impossible to get a good work out, you had no choice but to wait for equipment! All these knuckleheads tryin to get pumped up before they hit the clubs Friday night. They would always be the ones, drunk and start a fight!

Ya, I was out too just hanging not drinkin, never on a work out day.

That's why I started workin out at 5 in the AM. There would only be 5 or 6 guys in the gym and all serious.

Top Bottom