Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't you just hate these seasonal lifters?

power-builder

First of June and the friggin gym is packed again. I guess these slobs decided it was time to jump up off the couch, dust off the Doritos crumbs off the front of their shirt, wade through the opened and empty Cheetos bags strewn on the floor and head out to the gym. What the hell are they doing? Getting ready for winter? Frap, it's too freakin late now to do anything about summer. They're prolly thinkin "Damn, 2 more weeks of this and I'll be shredded". A serious lifter can't get anything done for all the slackers jammin the place up. Well, at least they'll be gone by fall.

Reactions: Cut
Thank those people
90% of the time they aren't there.
But 100% of the time their gym memberships are subsidizing yours.
If they never came, your membership fees would be higher.

As long as they leave me alone, I am cool. When they try to converse with me about shite during a heavy set I usually make them eat a 45lb plate.

Sorry about the Dorito stains on my shirt... :) Here have a :bday:

i wouldn't worry too much about these mofos. it's not like mr couch potato is going to be hogging the squat rack pumping out reps with three and four sewer lids a side. most of the 1-2 month gym peeps hang out on nautilus equipment and machines. you rarely see these guys on a smith machine or near the power rack unless they are doing barbell curls. i like the weird looks i get from these guys when i am cranking out SL deadlifts. "look at that guy he's totally going to fuck up his back doing that. what a dumbass, you're supposed to lift things with your legs" lol

If you're at a college, I think the "spring breakers" are the worst. You know the guys who start one month before they go. Every monday, tuesday, wednesday they are there doing their usual chest and bi routine hoggin up every flat bench and squat rack. You'll never see em the rest of the week cuz, "that's when I does my drinkin!" WHOA!! GET FUCKED UP DUDE, YEAH! WHOA!

Top Bottom