Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys want to know how many dudes you chick has banged?

1st... she's lying.. she didn't ask you b/c it was "funny" how weirded out you were.. she asked you because she is completely insecure.

I agree with you, addits, recovering or not are insecure. shes getting better.

2nd... I assume you are 20-22 years old?

Close

3rd... You say you think about it "every once in awhile"... I will promise you it will be more and more frequent and it will build more tension and hostility in your relationship than you can imagine.

I have talked to a few close friends and they have said that i have a checkered past and so does she so why should i expect her to be perfect? is a virgin perfect? NOPE

4th... why are you dating a woman who is a self proclaimed slut if it bothers you? And don't fucking lie and say it doesn't because it would bother 99.5% of men

Shes not anymore. like i mentioned she not very proud of it but the fact is that was her past. im living for today and how we are together not how we were in our past. (getting better)

5th... end it now and go your seperate ways, I will put every cent I have to my name that this relationship will not last starting as it has..

Why end something that is so good today because of her actions before we got together? Past is the past, people change. I have done a 180 in my life.

or you can say I'm a fuck face and ignore me, hell what do I know, but I promise you all my points are dead on

i will take your suggestion for what it it. thanks

I think this is where dudes and chics differ very much. She wants to know all these details, I say let the past be, even though my past is actually tamer than hers.

who cares.. as long as theydont have any STD's ... the more the better in my opinion. I want a girl that fucks like a pron star and they dont learn that at church.. practice makes perfect.

Top Bottom