Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you as, a fitness professional, offer online only training?

loves2surf

Hi there,

I'm a personal trainer in the making (studying for my CSCS) and was wondering if any personal trainers out there offer online only training to their clients?

I was wondering if trainers would be interested in a tool that would allow them to create a daily nutrition guide and customizable training plan for their clients. The clients could then access the training plan and nutrition plan from the mobiles like it was a regular workout app - except they would never have to add/input anything themselves.

Clients could also message the trainers in real time through the app. I was thinking of the trainer could make $80 a month from clients that can't afford to pay their in-person rates and this would be extra income for them?

Is this something that trainers would find useful?

Thanks.

You should offer it... I don't know if many trainers like the idea of it but here's the reality.
People are time poor and they want to do more and more online to save time and coz it's convenient.

They could probably save money training online because they don't require a physical trainer. On the trainers end it would be good as well because online training can earn money while they're sleeping.

If you could come up with a system that worked, it would be a very smart move.

Sounds a little like the Trainerize tool/app/website. I find you can charge a lot more for nutrition plans than workout plans.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch using Tapatalk

I offer it, but I don't pay the outrageous fees. I have my own website (free from trainertry.com) and give each one of my clients their own page where I can give them instruction--both fitness and nutrition. It also has a place for clients to schedule sessions. I'm able to raise my fees for these services without paying it all back to some techie website.

I'm currently doing it. I'm using Ryan Lee's Fitness Generator. It allows you to create workout plans with animations and descriptions; as well as nutrition plans if you choose to do so. You can create subscription services, or pre-made packages.

Sounds great plan, online workout sessions, can be great success. As many people pay for personal trainers, and it can act like alternative for that.

I live in Puerto Rico, I`ve been in the fitness and nutrition industry for over 25 years.I won the Mr. Puerto Rico in 1990 and a vast number of other bodybuilding titles in and out of Puerto Rico.I`ve worked with well known baseball players from Puerto Rico as well as basketball athletes and in other elite sports. I`m a certified personal trainer, and I have the experience and knowledge to help you in the pursuit of your personal fitness goals and achievements.

Just tell me what you want to achieve and I will let you know what to do, for a very cheap and low ridiculous price, cause simply put, its what I do and I want to help.

Top Bottom