Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you apply Sustain/Dermacrine directly to your Sac?

Do you apply Sustain/Dermacrine directly to the sac?

• Total voters
i put derma on my sac and shaft Saturday night after gym and shower.. not a lot just after i was done rubbing my chest i had a little left i rubbed down there .. so i go out that night and end up hooking up wit some slam pig n she blows me n shit .. i get a text message the next morning asking what kind of lotion i use cuz her mouth was numb and her lips were all swollen and her cooch was all puffy and sensitive .. needless to say iv been laughing my ass off for the last 24 hours

HOLY SHIT! :lmao:

i put derma on my sac and shaft Saturday night after gym and shower.. not a lot just after i was done rubbing my chest i had a little left i rubbed down there .. so i go out that night and end up hooking up wit some slam pig n she blows me n shit .. i get a text message the next morning asking what kind of lotion i use cuz her mouth was numb and her lips were all swollen and her cooch was all puffy and sensitive .. needless to say iv been laughing my ass off for the last 24 hours

LOL..is this for real?

wow.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has got to be the funniest shit I have ever read on the net. I aint gonna lie though. Pole aplication is forthcoming HAHAHAHA. Just gotta be careful not to rub one out by accident.

Applying one pump every 6-8 hours every day in the sack makes wonders for me.

Top Bottom